Mid-market Customer Success Manager
Founded in 2018, by leaders from Google, Amazon, and LinkedIn - Productiv is a growing Series C startup that enables enterprises' IT teams to take a data- and analytics-centric approach to understanding and driving adoption of SaaS applications at scale. CIOs at innovative companies like Square, Okta, Equinix, Zoom, Dropbox, Equifax, and Uber trust Productiv for delivering better employee experience, increasing business agility, and driving Return on investment from their entire portfolio of SaaS applications.
Backed by Tier 1 investors including Accel, Norwest, IVP, Okta and Atlassian, Productiv is a team like no other. We're a fast-moving, data-driven team with a culture that values family, fun, diversity, and mutual respect as much as earning customer love. We are defining a market and have huge opportunities together, working as a tight-knit, collaborative team.
As a Mid-market Customer Success Manager, you will partner with our Sales team to ensure we are delivering customer value to our Small Business and Mid- Market Customers. You are data-driven and are able to dive deep into our product to provide insights and true benefits for our customers. You will be focused on delivering best-in-class customer experiences at scale, resulting in high product engagement from the customer and ultimately high customer retention. You are collaborative and will act as a voice of the customer to our internal teams to ensure customer ideas and feedback are part of our ongoing product strategy.
- Partner with other teams such as Sales, Implementation Consultant, and Customer Education post-sales to implement products and solutions
- Act as a business partner to our customers by learning their business model, then partnering with them to set outcomes and measure objectives
- Leverage client usage and industry metrics to obtain insights and best practices that drive customer engagement and product adoption.
- Deliver scalable programs such as webinars to drive continued product adoption and ongoing engagement with our customers.
- Cross-sell new products to existing customers
- Proactively forecast churn risk & develop mitigation plans to minimize churn within your customer base
- Impact-first work environment (no politics, no pandering)
- Great people at work, with an extremely high bar for hiring
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, 100% paid for you and your family
- 401K plan
- Free lunches, snacks, and beverages
- Game-changing company vision