Project Manager - CS Operations
talech seeks to expand its Customer Success Operations function with this role. In this role you’ll provide project management and analytical support to see through key process improvement and development projects to create efficiency and effectiveness in the Customer Success organization.
The Customer Success Operations team assists the rest of the Customer Success teams (Professional Services, Technical Support, Customer Success Management and Knowledge Management) to enhance their ability to be effective. We do that by assisting them in deploying new tools, updating methodologies, developing new processes and launching other practice development projects. talech seeks to expand its Customer Success Operations function with this role. In this role you’ll provide project and analytical support to see through key process improvement and development projects to create efficiency and effectiveness in the Customer Success organization.
Run and/or support process improvement projects for the various teams within the Customer Success function. Recognize and take initiative to solve problems for the Customer Success teams to make their tasks and day-to-day experience easier and more efficient. Create tools and systems that capture data and represent the effectiveness of the teams and the effectiveness of the projects implemented. Project manage the implementation of various software(s) selected for the teams. Cross collaborate and communicate well with other teams to achieve project goals and initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Three to five years of experience in project management activities
- Experience providing support for or running medium to large sized projects
- Proven expertise with SaaS solutions and Cloud technologies
- Propensity for hands-on work and diving in to solve complex problems. No task is too small to own
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing product and respond strategically to customer needs - - Strong interpersonal skills and track record of building collaborative relationships cross functionally
- Experience creating presentation decks in PowerPoint and analyzing data in Excel
- Experience with POS solutions and/or work with SMBs in Retail, Restaurants and/or Services fields is a plus
- Experience working with (and preferably deploying) technology tools used for Customer Success, including: CRM, Customer Success Management platforms, In-App guidance, Survey Tools, Learning Management Systems, etc.