Project Manager, Customer Success Operations
While candidates in the listed location(s) are encouraged for this role, candidates in other locations will be considered.
The mission of the Customer Operations team is to drive alignment, operational excellence and scale across the Customer Success Organization. As a Project Manager of the Customer Operations team, you will work with IT, operations teams and the broader Customer Customer Success Organization to lead projects to improve our processes and business systems. You will report to the Director of Customer Operations.
The impact you will have:
- Lead projects from ideation to execution, including requirements, design, testing, rollout, measurement, and iteration
- Become a knowledge expert in the business systems used by the Databricks Customer Success Organization including Salesforce.com and TasKRay
- Manage project setup, control and governance for TaskRay (project management solution)
- Identify gaps and propose changes to existing policy, systems and process frameworks; develop scalable solutions and work to manage risks across the organization and develop best practices
- Manage a project backlog, prioritize the activities to benefit the team the most
What we look for:
- 5+ years experience rolling out business process improvement and technical project implementations
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce.com
- 2+ years experience in Customer Success or Sales Operations at a technology company, with demonstrable experience designing processes and automations in Salesforce.com
- 2+ years of PSA or Customer Success system administration experience such as Taskray, Financialforce.com, Mavenlink, Clarizen, OpenAir, Gainsight or Totango
- Advanced MS Excel or Google Sheets skills (charts, pivot, statistics, advanced functions)
- Bachelor's in technical or business field or equivalent amount of experience and education
- Comprehensive health coverage including medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) Plan
- Equity awards
- Flexible time off
- Paid parental leave
- Family Planning
- Gym reimbursement
- Annual personal development fund
- Work headphones reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Business travel accident insurance
Want to help speed the development of medical breakthroughs? Make the next mode of transportation a reality? Or discover ways to reverse climate change? We're on a mission to help data teams solve the world's toughest problems. The opportunity is huge and Databricks has emerged as a leader. Thousands of enterprises — including Comcast, Virgin Hyperloop and H&M — already rely on us to power their businesses and we're just getting started. Now it's your turn - join us to grow your career and make an impact with some of the brightest minds in the industry.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Databricks, we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can excel. We take great care to ensure that our hiring practices are inclusive and meet equal employment opportunity standards. Individuals looking for employment at Databricks are considered without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
As a federal government contractor, Databricks requires new U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Proof of vaccination will be required as a condition of employment. Databricks will make reasonable accommodations based on medical conditions or religious grounds for qualified candidates in accordance with applicable law.