Sales Operations - Gainsight Lead
Peakon, a Workday Company, is looking for a Gainsight Administrator to fill an exciting position both owning the Peakon Gainsight instance and managing the transition into the wider Workday set-up over the next year or so. This role will allow you the pace, autonomy and Global remit of a scale-up with the backing, stability and longer term strategy of a large organization with big plans.
This role is responsible for overall Gainsight strategy, administration, and implementation of the Peakon instance. The Gainsight Administrator is a highly visible role requiring extensive interaction and collaboration across Customer Success and other groups at Workday involved in the launch of new programs and projects including potential Enterprise wide strategic initiatives that support our Global team of Customer Success Managers. These Programs often require close coordination with many different participants across all of Workday to ensure on time and on target delivery of content and integration of that content into a cohesive output. We need a self-starter who will be comfortable working across multiple teams, often with tight deadlines.
Position available in London or remote in the UK.
- Previous operations experience
- Experience with Gainsight & Salesforce
- Understanding of object oriented concepts and fundamentals of logic
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- Excellent organizational, presentation and communication skills to Senior Leadership
- Strong problem solving, priority setting, facilitation, multi-tasking, analytical, and collaboration skills
- Ability to work independently, multi-task effectively and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with general direction and guidance
- Experience in managing enterprise wide projects at scale
- Capable of translating complex issues into simple terms to facilitate discussion and decision
- Able to identify relationships between programs and determine impact to other programs
- Strong interpersonal skills and capable of building strong relationships across multiple teams and time zones
- Able to drive collaboration, find consensus and influence multiple teams
- Customer Success experience a plus with experience understanding NPS, customer health scores and other CS strategies
- Gainsight Admin Certified
Responsible for optimization of architecture and configuration of Peakon’s Gainsight environment
Coordinate internally to help identify the sources, metrics, frequency, and granularity of data
Configure and optimize Gainsight to internal customers (including integrations, reports, dashboards, and workflows)
Lead the design, development and management of integrations between Gainsight data and other business systems (BI, Product, Salesforce, CS software, NPS tools)
Business Processes 40%
Partner with cross functional teams to learn their business needs and how it may impact core systems such as Salesforce, PX Gainsight platform, and CS Gainsight platform.
Support business strategy development for the Services organization and manage mapping, documenting, and implementing core processes
Design business rules that analyze customer data to trigger actions for end users to proactively engage with customers
Align to strategic programs and facilitate workflow configuration to support
Maintenance and Support 20%
Manage user accounts, groups and security settings within Gainsight
Make recommendations to improve efficiencies through development and adoption of best practices and standard procedures based on product releases
Monitor system performance, data integrity, and user activity
Manage Gainsight Support Tickets
Prepare Services for additional functionality