Senior Client Success Manager
The Company - Mavenlink is a rapidly growing, recognized SaaS company that provides technology, expertise, and support that enables organizations throughout the world to conduct business anywhere, with anyone. We believe that every business deserves a chance to succeed in today’s fast-moving, connected economy. That’s why we set out to reinvent the way the world conducts business and why we need people just like you.
Did we mention that Mavenlink is an awesome place to work? You’ll have the opportunity to work in an energetic environment with a smart team that loves what they do. A fully stocked kitchen, ping pong table, and a shuffleboard. Yes, a shuffleboard!
Reporting to our Manager of Client Success, the Senior Client Success Manager (SCSM) is responsible for the overall success of assigned strategic accounts including retention, growth, profitability and client satisfaction. The SCSM is responsible for strategic account planning and overall engagement management, including upselling and contract renewal. The SCSM is expected to develop and maintain long-term client relationships, serving simultaneously as both the internal client advocate and the external Mavenlink ambassador.
The Perfect Senior Client Success Manager
We are looking for a strong, customer service-oriented individual with experience in professional services or fee-for-service businesses.
* Minimum 10-15 years of B2B experience managing large, strategic accounts with an excellent understanding of the process and strategies in managing client expectations, mostly with senior-level executives*
* Advanced degree preferred (MA, MS or MBA)*
* You exercise sound judgment in business decisions and negotiation, while demonstrating effective and professional customer service
* You have exceptional organization and time management skills that couple well with your written and communication skills
* You can do light technical solutioning, engaging in consultative dialogue with clients.
* Can marry product expertise with consulting on business process and business transformation in parallel
* You desire to do meaningful work alongside bright, engaged people, and work within a collaborative team
* You are flexible and adaptable to change in a fast-paced, start-up company environment
* Up to 30% travel may be required, including limited international travel
* Proficiency with Gainsight and Salesforce desired.
*Exceptions for internal candidates