Senior Customer Success Manager - East
Senior Customer Success Manager
Rapid7 Senior Customer Success Managers are an integral part of our Enterprise Customer Success Team. Senior CSM's are responsible for ensuring on time renewals, managing complex relationships with customers, and being expert problem solvers.
About the Team
The Rapid7 Customer Success Managers are the backbone of our relationships with our customer base. They are responsible for managing a defined book of business to ensure their customers successfully deploy, adopt, and maintain Rapid7 solutions and continue to renew their licenses year-over-year. Customer Success Managers are highly motivated customer relationship leaders that secure long-term relationships, drive adoption of our tools, generate referrals, identify upsell and cross-sell opportunities, and drive customer loyalty. An exceptional Customer Success Manager strives to understand our customer's security needs and how Rapid7 can help them to achieve their goals.
About the Role
In this role, you will:
- Consistently achieve monthly and quarterly renewal revenue targets, striving for a high percentage of on-time renewal and revenue retention within a strategic book of business
- Drive customer awareness, engagement, and adoption of Rapid7 portfolio, product features and services to maximize the adoption and realized value of their purchased solutions.
- Develop and maintain strong, multi-level relationships with each customer; ensuring that Rapid7 solutions support the ongoing needs and security objectives for each customer.
- Engage in strategic, consistent, proactive client and partner meetings to positively impact customer loyalty and revenue growth.
- Recognize expansion opportunities and effectively qualify them for Sales counterparts to bring to closure.
- Effectively manage high volume of inbound customer requests, align them with internal resources and anticipate their business needs.
- Collaborate and partner with sales, marketing, support, product and engineering teams to drive customer success outcomes
The skills you'll bring include:
- Passionate about customer success; seeks to achieve extraordinary results through tenacious and creative problem solving.
- Assertive but empathetic in nature; able to drive customers toward strategic goals through a combination of persuasion and rapport.
- Energized by connecting and building value driven, strategic relationships with enterprise customers
- Thrives in a fast based, team centric atmosphere and is adaptable in nature
- Exceptional multi-tasking abilities and organization skills.
- Detail-oriented; able to capture proper information correctly and accurately.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Customer Success Management
We know that the best ideas and solutions come from multi-dimensional teams. Teams reflecting a variety of backgrounds and professional experiences. If you are excited about this role and feel your experience can make an impact, please don't be shy - apply today.
Rapid7 (NASDAQ: RPD) helps organizations across the globe protect what matters most so innovation can thrive in an increasingly connected world. Our comprehensive technology, services, and community-focused research simplify the complex for security teams, helping them reduce vulnerabilities, monitor for malicious behavior, be in 10 places at once, and shut down attacks. We're on a mission to make security solutions easier to use and access so we can bring safety and resilience to more people.
With more than 10,000 customers across 140+ countries, Rapid7 is a leader in cybersecurity that has earned numerous industry accolades and recognition for our technology and culture.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.