Senior Customer Success Operations Analyst - Customer Programs
- Partner with Senior Customer Success Programs manager to design, execute, measure, and iterate on digital engagement programs.
- Run the operational side of Customer Success Programs, building and analyzing programs and digital engagements including onboarding, product enablement, data-triggered engagement (e.g., low adoption, low/high adoption)
- Develop methods, processes, systems, and tools to support our customers in each segment: enterprise, mid-market, and SMB in order to provide flexible consumption for all customers
- Significant oversight in Gainsight and/or other system architecture
- Use data to develop and implement lifecycle processes, policies, and metrics to support customer outcomes and business growth, assisting to define appropriate touch points (i.e., human-led and digital) throughout the customer journey (pre and post initial sale)
- Create and coordinate key reporting for GitLab leadership team, partnering with the Analyst team to provide reporting on customer adoption, sentiment, advocacy, and business results.
- Identify opportunities for process automation and optimization, with a focus on scalability and driving significant growth
- Support the development and rollout of systems and digital tools to improve the team’s effectiveness and efficiency and provide increased customer insights through data, automation, and telemetry