Senior Gainsight Administrator
As a Salesforce/Gainsight Administrator, you will manage platforms for our Customer Success organization. You will need to understand our requirements, translating them to effective solutions, and socializing those solutions among your colleagues and partners.
You will be part of the Field Systems Team at Smartsheet, working side-by-side with Salesforce Administrators and Developers. We use Agile principles and a continuous delivery approach to release high-quality build iterations with the platforms we manage.
In 2005, Smartsheet was founded on the idea that teams and millions of people worldwide deserve a better way to deliver their very best work. Today, we deliver a leading cloud-based platform for work execution, empowering organizations to plan, capture, track, automate, and report on work at scale, resulting in more efficient processes and better business outcomes.
You will report to a Field Systems Manager located in Bellevue, WA.
- Allocate approximately 80% of time to Gainsight Administration and 20% Salesforce Administration
- Work with Customer Success leaders to define the Gainsight deployment strategy
- Configure and administer Gainsight to support the needs identified by our organization
- Work with our teams on the design of business rules that analyze customer data and trigger actions for the Customer Success team to engage with customers
- Manage existing platform configurations and the implementation of new solutions, including requirement gathering, design, testing, training, successful roll-out and continuous improvements within Gainsight
- Monitor system performance, data integrity and user activity to make recommendations and deploy continuous improvements
- Be a resource for internal end-users to field questions and resolve issues
- Configure Gainsight integration with Salesforce
- Design the end-to-end workflows in Salesforce and Gainsight
- Configure and deploy Gainsight reports and dashboards to various levels of the business
- Understanding of data structures, data modeling, and database schema
- 2+ years Salesforce admin experience
- 3+ years of Gainsight admin experience
- 5+ years of operations experience
- Strong business and technical knowledge
- Customer-focused approach
Perks & Benefits:
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Equity - Restricted Stock Units (RSUs) with all offers
- Lucrative Employee Stock Purchase Program (15% discount)
- 401k Match to help you save for your future (50% of your contribution up to the first 6% of your eligible pay)
- Monthly stipend to support your work and productivity
- Flexible Time Away Program, plus Incidental Sick Leave
- Up to 24 weeks of Parental Leave
- Personal paid Volunteer Day to support our community
- Opportunities for professional growth and development including access to LinkedIn Learning online courses
- Company Funded Perks, including a counseling membership, primary care membership, local retail discounts, and your own personal Smartsheet account
- Teleworking options from any registered location in the U.S. (role specific)
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to fostering an inclusive environment with the best employees. We provide employment opportunities without regard to any legally protected status in accordance with applicable laws in the US, UK, and Australia. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
At Smartsheet, we strive to build an inclusive environment that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our team members who also represent the diverse needs of our customers. We're looking for people who are driven, authentic, supportive, effective, and honest. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match our job description—if your career path has been nontraditional, that will set you apart. At Smartsheet, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who aren't afraid to be innovative—join us!
Our Candidate Privacy Notice describes how Smartsheet may process your personal data, including the use of a third party provider for application submissions.