Senior Manager, CS Operations
We're looking for a Senior Manager to lead our CS Operations team. GitLab has over 1,800 employees, is quickly growing, and has a track record of making significant investments in the customer experience, journey, and operations.
Customer Success Operations cross-functionally aligns GitLab for a superb customer experience through creating trust in data, clarity in effective processes, and predictability in outcomes.
- Extends that of the Manager Customer Success Operations Responsibilities
- Build and optimize a company-wide Customer Success process in collaboration with the Customer Success Team and broader GitLab organization
- Develop and implement lifecycle processes, policies and metrics to support customer outcomes and business growth, defining the appropriate touch points (i.e., human-led and digital) throughout the customer journey (pre and post initial sale)
- Acts as advisor to each CS Leader, providing relevant and timely insights to further develop each leader's strategy
- Drive cross-functional programs and initiatives to support scaling of the business and integrate the customer success engagement processes with teams throughout GitLab (e.g., sales, marketing, product)
- Lead the development and rollout of systems and digital tools to improve the team’s effectiveness and efficiency and provide increased customer insights through data, automation, and telemetry
- Curate content and playbooks to allow the team to more efficiently deliver customer outcomes
- Create and coordinate key reporting for GitLab leadership team, partnering with the Customer Success analyst to provide reporting on customer adoption, sentiment and advocacy and business results (i.e., forecasts, renew, expand, churn)
- Extends that of the Manager Customer Success Operations Requirements
- Significant experience leading Customer Success and/or Operations teams
- Expertise supporting and advisor Customer Success teams
- Unflappable in delivering presentations and demos with executive awareness
- Strong and relevant experience in program management and/or operations
- Progressive years of experience in leading field teams (Customer Success Managers, Account Management, Professional Services, Solution Architects) and/or Operations
- Experienced leading cross-functional initiatives in mid-sized or large organizations (i.e., 1000+ employees)
- Management experience with a team of at least 5 team members
- Experience with digital engagement approaches and methods preferred (i.e., Digital Customer Success / “tech touch,” Digital Marketing)
- Strong verbal and written skills with a strong ability to articulate and communicate strategies and plans
- Demonstrated success with cross-functional coordination, including planning, execution tracking, decision making, and OKR management
See: https://boards.greenhouse.io/gitlab/jobs/6214535002 for more information, too!