Senior Manager of Customer Success
Our mission is to elevate leading brands through unforgettable digital connections with their customers. Sitecore delivers a composable digital experience platform that empowers the world’s smartest and largest brands to build lifelong relationships with their customers. A highly decorated industry leader, Sitecore is the leading company bringing together content, commerce, and data into one connected platform that delivers millions of digital experiences every day. Thousands of blue-chip companies including American Express, Porsche, Starbucks, L’Oréal, and Volvo Cars rely on Sitecore to provide more engaging, personalized experiences for their customers. Learn more at Sitecore.com.
Sitecore’s foundation is our diverse group of passionate, smart, innovative, and collaborative individuals located across four continents and over 25 countries. Having a wide range of perspectives, experiences, and skills is what makes us the company we are today. The Sitecore values are what drive and unite us across the globe.
What You’ll Do:
- People Management
- Manage, recruit, train, inspire and develop your team to be a high performing one that delivers a great customer experience.
- Work with CSMs to ensure adherence with Sitecore account management standards.
- Motivate team members through challenges of rapidly growing organization.
- Business Leadership
- Drive the collection, aggregation, interpretation, and reporting of organizational performance metrics to guide strategic business decisions.
- Partner with key internal stakeholders across Sales, Marketing, and Product departments.
- Collaborate on change management and process improvement initiatives.
- Stakeholder Engagement and Management
- Develop deep working relationships with key internal partners across renewals, sales, product, and marketing teams.
- Actively engage as sponsor and escalation point for key accounts.
- Take a player coach approach to customer challenges and opportunities.
What You Need To Succeed
- 8+ years of Customer Success experience.
- 5+ years of people management.
- Ability to identify potential, coach, develop and motivate people.
- Experience in change management with a rapidly growing organization a plus.
Additional Skills That Could Set You Apart:
- Bachelor's degree or global equivalent in related field. Advanced degree a plus.
Why you should click ‘Apply’:
- Sales and Customer Success are the key to our success! We are tapping into an exciting $30B market opportunity that is still very much in its infancy and feel. It’s never been a better time to join Sitecore as we look to grow by 30% YoY. Growth for us means growth for you and your career.
- Great team and company culture! You can find out more about our company culture in the Sales and Customer Success team and our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, on our YouTube Channel. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, Sitecore has been recognized for award-winning Culture by Comparably.
After an offer is made and accepted, E-verify will be utilized to establish your identity and employment eligibility as required by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
Sitecore is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity without unlawful regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other local legally protected characteristic.
How We Hire
At Sitecore, we put a lot of care and time into who we hire. We believe that in order to build the best products, we need to build high-impact teams. Our recruitment process centers around what we call the Life Story interview, a conversational-style interview where we get to learn more about you.