Senior Manager of Go-To-Market Operations & Analytics
Airship is looking for a dynamic Senior Manager of Go-To-Market Operations & Analytics who will own customer success operations and marketing operations.
In this role, you will develop scalable operational processes and analytical models grounded in customer centricity and data-driven insight to power our go-to-market. Our ideal candidate is a seasoned leader who has a dual lens of operations experience across customer success and marketing. You are excited to learn every day, to drive ownership and automation, and to balance strategic thinking with analytical chops, rounded out with strong collaboration.
This position reports directly to the Vice President of Revenue Operations and partners with the wider Revenue Operations team that supports Sales, Marketing and Customer Success.
Who you are:
• You have a bias for action, an ownership mentality and an appetite to innovate all while driving delivery across the finish line
• You’re highly analytical, with the ability to present data-driven recommendations in engaging, visual ways
• You are innately curious, constantly seeking to dig deep to understand
• You can manage and prioritize different workstreams with autonomy
Your interpersonal and communication skills enable you to engage at all levels
• You are well versed with the enterprise sales process and SaaS business model
• You think and act from a place of customer understanding and empathy
Customer Success Operations (60%)
• Own global customer success reporting, KPI definition, and business insight generation to provide executive visibility and cross-team alignment on top CS metrics
• Lead analytical deep dives to better understand and predict drivers of customer health, retention and upsell.
• Act as business owner for customer success platform (Gainsight), driving focus through detection of early indicators of at-risk accounts, CSM playbooks and coordinated orchestration.
• Develop forecast models to support account management and renewal calls in partnership with Customer Success leadership. Integrate CS forecast with wider new business forecast for one picture of net dollar retention.
• Own capacity planning process for CS org to forecast headcount needs within targets
• Manage analytical models linked to compensation plan design for Customer Success and Account Management teams
Marketing Operations (40%)
• Oversee marketing technology (Marketo) and automation solutions to support core Airship marketing activities
• Own and optimize measurement and tracking of all marketing touchpoints across online (webinars, website, etc) and offline (events), inclusive of campaign and offer effectiveness (attribution)
• Partner with wider RevOps team for creation of integrated dashboards and reporting across full funnel
• Streamline leads management process (lead routing, lead to account matching, lead scoring) to empower effective lead actioning at key hand-offs between Marketing, Sales and Customer Success.
• 7+ years of experience in a Customer Operations or Marketing Operations role in a start-up
• Strong Experience with CRM, marketing automation and customer success platforms (Salesforce, Marketo, Gainsight preferred)
• Deep understanding of measurement and attribution approaches (bonus if experience with Bizible and CaliberMind)
• Digital marketing experience managing campaign tracking across paid media tools such as Google AdWords, LinkedIn Ads, etc
• Customer success platform experience
• Expert level skills in Excel, Google Sheets, data visualization technology (Tableau, Looker)
• Experience managing direct reports