Solutions Manager - CSM/Renewals Platforms & Automation Team, GTM Ops
Solutions Manager - CSM/R Platforms & Automation Team, GTM Ops
Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable, and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
As a critical member of the Platforms & Automation Team within the Customer Success Management/ Renewals Strategy & Operations team at Splunk, you will help conceptualize, design, implement, and transform enterprise-wide system tools & processes as part of a multi-year Adoption Transformation roadmap. We are looking for a strategic thinker, with excellent Customer Success and Saas business insights. In this role, you will be the strategic arm of the transformation program supported by subject matter expertise (SME) in business analysis, project management, process design, process standardization, and automation activities with the singular goal of scaling Customer Success to support a growing field organization . You will be responsible for leading the implementation of the necessary tools & processes leveraging a solid change management framework to ensure stability and adoption of our transformation.
Are you an experienced Solutions Manager with a ton of SaaS domain experience in the area of Customer Success (CS) and Retention? Do you have a strong Product Owner mindset, able to approach work in a structured and methodological way, and collaborate cross functionally to drive outcomes and meet deadlines? Are you passionate about challenging the status quo and finding creative ways to augment system changes with the goal of exceptional user experience? If so, we have the ideal role for you!
The Solution Manager will work cross-functionally within the Splunk Organization both internally across Customer Success (CS) as well as the broader GTM Operations organization, aligning resources, influencing priorities, driving thought leadership, and serving as a strategic voice for the program. This person will help ensure the right initiatives are identified and prioritized with CS Leadership and work closely with IT Leadership to ensure sufficient resources and support are made available throughout the execution of the program.
- Act as a Product Owner for adoption related system transformation & process improvements.
- Drive the execution of initiatives within the Adoption Transformation portfolio.
- Ensure the timely execution of programs in your portfolio.
- Develop options and recommendations to drive critical decisions.
- Help to implement governance across programs including ease of visibility for CS leadership.
- Proactively identify risks and suggest appropriate mitigation plans aligned with project dates, project milestones, and project schedule.
- Drive strategic interlocks with GTM stakeholders to propose transformation changes as well as system enhancements/ improvements.
- Partner with the Customer Success Program Manager (PM) to create and maintain the transformation roadmap with appropriate sign-offs and executive buy-in across all levels.
- Partner with the Customer Success Champion Network, to identify potential change management challenges and devise appropriate strategies that minimizes solution adoption/ compliance challenges.
- Partner with Customer Success Management Best Practices (BP) to ensure field expertise and feedback are incorporated as critical design principles into the future state solution design.
- Catalog business requirements and convert them to user stories.
- Propagate the value of the Solution Manager role across the organization in partnership with other Solutions Managers on the team to become the true ‘digital’ change agents.
- Sensibly escalate critical issues that can become potential showstoppers to ensure smooth delivery of the program milestones.
- Has excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated, team player, with the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Results oriented person with the ability to adapt to a constantly changing environment.
- 7+ Years managing large-scale technical projects and programs in a high growth, highly scaled SaaS environment.
- Ability to demonstrate big picture thinking and technically strong to convert futuristic vision into strategically, executable projects with measurable results.
- Motivated, organized self-starter, able to solve routine or complicated problems effectively and drive projects to successful completion.
- Understanding of project management best practices like agile, scrum, etc.
- In-depth working knowledge of customer success management systems like Gainsight & CRMs like SFDC.
- Experience working with data visualization tools like Tableau, Alteryx are highly desirable.
- Comfortable working with sophisticated technologies; exposure to driving innovation by leveraging Artificial Intelligence/ Machine Learning (AI/ML) techniques is a plus.
- Experience with regularly used tools – Google Suite, Smarsheet, JIRA, Confluence etc.
- Passionate about driving business process improvement initiatives. Exposure to Lean, Six Sigma, Kaizen is a plus.
- Comfortable with authoring many types of documents, including agendas, action/project plans and presentations. Strong skills with spreadsheets and a variety of data/information.
- Willingness and ability to manage multiple projects at once.
- Able to work independently.
- A passion for technology and an ability to identify new opportunities for efficiency and productivity.
- Experience managing project financials including an in-depth understanding of ROI.