Strategic Customer Success Manager
Companies recognize the tremendous potential for data, but many struggle to turn it into actionable insights that improve business results. The legacy approach to analytics slows organizations down, requires costly software and too many specific tools, used by too many uniquely skilled people. Alteryx is a leader in Analytic Process Automation (APA). The Alteryx APA Platform™ unifies analytics, data science and business process automation in one easy-to-use platform to accelerate digital transformation.
Alteryx has an immediate opportunity for a talented Customer Success Manager (CSM). This role will capitalize on your technical smarts, customer-facing skills and your passion in our customers' success. CSMs are primarily focused on driving the creation and execution of the retention strategy to ensure adoption, integration, and expansion of Alteryx solutions. CSMs will bring Alteryx’s best ideas, innovations, and capabilities to their portfolio of customers and match these to the customers’ business goals, driving greater business value. It is the CSMs responsibility to act as the technical advisor and drive customer success by providing usage recommendations, risk identification, and mitigation. As a trusted advisor and coach, the CSM is the post-sales success leader and provides their customers with technical and business success roadmaps.
Location: US remote friendly
- Building & Fostering Strong Relationships – Be the technical interface between the customer and internal departments by developing deep relationship with customers, sponsors, and key stakeholders by increasing adoption, ensuring retention, and long-term success
- Becoming a Strategic Advisor – Establish a trusted advisor relationship with each assigned customer and drive continued value of our products and services
- Driving Advocacy - Build deep relationships with key customer stakeholders to inform engagement strategy and create "Alteryx Advocates”
- Architecting Technical Solutions – Conduct technical working sessions to jointly architect solutions leveraging the Alteryx Designer with prospective and existing users within your accounts
- Supporting Account Expansion – Partnering with Sales Leaders to provide insights on customer health – focusing on adoption and retention strategies, identifying new business opportunities
- Active Account Management – Create success plans for portfolio of accounts and proactively work with customers to establish and achieve critical goals
- Enabling and Training Users – Conduct enablement sessions to provide hands on training of the Alteryx Designer and Server products
- Demonstrating Alteryx Proficiency – Remain up-to-date and certified on Alteryx solutions and products and maintain familiarity to all company methods and procedures.
- 3+ years of work experience with data and analytics used specifically for strategic business decisions
- Experience in Alteryx or similar analytics platform
- Knowledge of Gainsight a plus
- Proven customer-facing experience. Ability to effectively collaborate with internal teams to advocate for and represent the voice of the customer
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills including ability to figure out how things should work. A creative self-starter who will find new and creative ways to bring value to customers
- A strong entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for excellence
- Attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and a focus on quality of work by executing success goals pertaining to your customers journey
- Ability to make data and analytics approachable, engaging, and fun in a virtual environment
- A listener who is empathetic, customer-oriented, and attentive to their needs