Team Lead Customer Operations (m/f/d) - Remote
Sastrify supports Tech, Finance and Procurement teams in buying and renewing SaaS subscriptions. In this way, they can focus on what matters while Sastrify saves their time and money by applying best practices in SaaS buying with the help of a dedicated procurement team that benefits from a large database of benchmarks.
Join us on our new adventure to reshape the software-as-a-service industry!
You want to work with the most rising stars in the startup scene such as Gorillas, Westwing or Scalable Capital? You want to be part of a fast-paced Series A startup? Then join our global remote team with almost 100 Sastronauts from all over the world!
As our Team Lead Customer Operations (m/f/d) you support our Customer Success and Operations team to scale and deliver great service to our clients faster and more automated. With your passion for operations and efficiency, you will analyze all customer-facing processes, work on their continuous improvements and structure the operations tool landscape. You will lead a small team of operations managers and work together in cross-functional teams from Product and Engineering.
What you’ll do as our Team Lead Customer Operations (m/f/d)
- Taking full responsibility for improving efficiency of all operations-related processes and workflows from customer-facing tasks like ticketing to internal tasks like price-benchmarking
- Managing and developing the team of operations managers and collaborating strongly in cross-functional teams from the product and engineering department
- Supporting the various operations teams with relevant data, insights and KPIs
- Owning the technical part of the operations tool stack incl. Freshdesk, Gainsight and Retool and overseeing integrations into sales and product-related tools like Hubspot, Segment and Mixpanel
- Standardizing and documenting key processes and translating operations business requirements into technical tickets for the engineering team
- You have gained a Bachelor's or Master's degree in the field of Business Administration, Computer Science or in a similar discipline
- You have 4+ years of work experience in the field of Operations, Tech/SaaS, and/or in a startup environment
- You have successfully lead a team of operations managers and have good experience in working and guiding colleagues with a technical background
- You have a good understanding of databases, APIs, and low-code applications
- You are data-driven and have a passion for problem-solving and efficiency
- You possess proven project management skills with a hands-on mentality
- You have prior experience with customer operations tools like Freshdesk, Gainsight, Hubspot, Mixpanel, Segment or Retool is a strong bonus for us
- You are extremely versatile, dedicated to efficient productivity
- You have outstanding written and oral ability in English
- You thrive working remotely (we don't have an office)
- Build strong market expertise in high-growth SaaS market and expand your business network (most of your customer contact points will be with management and C-level executives)
- Work with Gainsight, the state-of-the-art customer success tool
- We sponsor your Customer Success online certification and offer negotiation trainings by leading internal and external experts
- Work with our amazing international team (we have Sastronauts from 20+ different countries!)
- Monthly virtual team events & team - and company retreats
- 30 vacation days
- Learning budget
- State of the art equipment (also for your home-office)
- Remote-first mindset (you can work from everywhere)