Valuize is a customer lifecycle strategy consulting and technology implementation partner specializing in B2B SaaS companies.
Valuize empowers B2B software companies to retain and expand customers by supercharging their customer success strategy + technology. As the world’s first and most certified Gainsight consulting partner, we are masters of the technology and employ it to transform the customer success strategies of companies like Splunk, Datto, Elastic, PointClickCare, GE Digital, Databricks and Commvault.
Experts in integrating and optimizing strategies and technologies across the B2B SaaS customer lifecycle, we help Customer and Revenue leaders to:
Define Shared Value
- Define prescriptive measurable outcomes that will drive value realization for your target customers. We call these Value-based Outcomes
- Define a subscription pricing model that integrates with your Value-based Outcomes so as to enable shared value realization with your customers
- Define prescriptive formulas consisting of the activities, roles and data required to achieve and sustain your Value-based Outcomes. We call these Value Formulas
Unify and Optimize Your Customer Lifecycle
- Unite the customer acquisition, adoption, retention and expansion phases of your customer lifecycle using the Value Formulas as a common DNA
- Design and optimize your Customer Success strategy using Value Formulas as its foundation
- Connect and align your Sales strategy with your Customer Success strategy
- Establish deep and successful partnerships with your customers by using Value Formulas to create a common language, measurement system and value-centric journey map
Operationalize and Scale Customer Success
- Systematize and scale your Customer Success strategy by implementing it within the Gainsight platform
- Establish and maintain full adoption of Gainsight within your organization so as to maximize your value realization from your Gainsight investment
- Maximize customer-centricity in your company by integrating Gainsight with your CRM and other key customer lifecycle technologies