Wave, the Salesforce Analytics Cloud, is the first cloud analytics platform designed for every business user, making it easier than ever for anyone to explore data, uncover new insights and take action instantly from any device
San Francisco – Dreamforce 2014 – Oct. 13, 2014 –
Gainsight, a Salesforce Ventures portfolio company, today announced it has joined the Salesforce Analytics Cloud ecosystem to pioneer predictive revenue growth with customer success by building intelligent account management workflow that integrates with existing technology investments. Gainsight for Analytics Cloud empowers companies to proactively deliver value across every milestone of the customer journey in order to grow the relationship.
Wave, the Salesforce Analytics Cloud, is the first cloud analytics platform designed for every business user, making it easier than ever for anyone to explore data, uncover new insights and take action instantly from any device.
With Gainsight for Analytics Cloud, companies receive seamless access to the sales, service, marketing and community data they need to analyze, visualize, and discover predictors of customer risk and opportunity, collaborate with other departments, and automate their account growth plans. Companies including Adobe, Marketo and Apttus are growing faster by powering their processes and predicting favorable outcomes with customer data.
Comments on the News
- “Gainsight is dedicated to helping businesses grow faster by delivering true value to their customers,” said Nick Mehta, CEO of Gainsight. “To advance that mission, we’ve empowered our customers with predictive health scoring to reach their customers at the right time with the right value. Analytics Cloud provides the strongest foundation for their needed predictive insights.”
- “The convergence of mobile, social and cloud computing has sparked a data revolution, and companies today must leverage data-driven insights to connect with their customers in a while new way,” said Keith Bigelow, senior vice president & general manager, Salesforce Analytics Cloud, salesforce.com. “Salesforce Analytics Cloud is the first cloud analytics platform designed for every business user. With partners such as Gainsight joining the Analytics Cloud ecosystem, companies can benefit from a wealth of additional analytics applications to extend analytics for every business need, making it easier than ever for anyone to explore and share data instantly, uncover new insights and take action from anywhere.
Gainsight and Salesforce Analytics Cloud Empowers Customers to Transform Data into Business Insight
Gainsight for Analytics Cloud is the first and only solution that runs predictive data science natively using Salesforce sales, service, marketing, and community data. Now every department within the enterprise can drive valuable customer interactions based not on intuition, but on data-driven analysis of their customers’ objectives and behaviors. Gainsight for Analytics Cloud connects Customer Success and Account Management teams to customer health data such as application usage, survey responses, or past and potential purchases. on any device.
With Gainsight for Analytics Cloud, companies can discover predictive insights to accelerate growth:
- Spot white space and grow accounts faster—Sales teams can now interactively explore open opportunities and customer proclivity for purchase based on cohorts, behavior, or engagement.
- Identify unknown issues and proactively troubleshoot—Support agents get behavioral insights to predict before customers log issues to offer proactive training or additional services.
- Flag future advocates and market to nurture—Marketers identify 5X LTV advocates early based on internal and external data like job title, communication engagement, or references given.
Come See the Power of Gainsight and Salesforce Analytics Cloud in Action this Week at Dreamforce 2014, the World’s Largest Software Conference
Gainsight, a Salesforce Ventures portfolio company, is a Silver Sponsor of salesforce.com’s Dreamforce 2014 conference, showcasing its customer success solution for Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Analytics Cloud, Community, and the Salesforce1 Mobile App at booth 1007 of the Cloud Expo in Moscone North. Additionally, Gainsight’s Salesforce1 mobile ready app will be featured in the Partner Zone and Campground and Analytics Cloud application in the Analytics Zone Theater.
Gainsight is also hosting best practice sessions:
- 10/14 11:00 AM – The 12 Pillars of Customer Success
- 10/14 11:30 AM – Growth Hacking Customer Success
- 10/14 12:00 PM – Growing Customer LTV with Customer Success
Wave Opens Up Insights From Every Data Source—Now Anyone Can Build and Deploy Analytics for Any Business Need
Wave, the Salesforce Analytics Cloud, is the first cloud analytics platform that enables admins, IT and developers to work closely with business leaders to empower everyone to make smarter, data-driven decisions in seconds. Natively integrated with Salesforce1 Platform, Salesforce Analytics Cloud benefits from the trusted platform and enables admins to quickly drag and drop Salesforce data to deploy sales, service and marketing analytics apps. In addition, developers and IT can use new Wave APIs and other data connectors to easily connect to any other data sources to build any custom analytics app for any business function, or embed analytics into an entirely new generation of analytics apps and connected products for customers.
For More Information:
- Meet with Gainsight at Dreamforce on October 13-16: http://bit.ly/1txyfvv
- Join Gainsight’s growing team: https://www.gainsight.com/careers.
Gainsight, the first and only complete Customer Success solution, helps businesses grow faster by reducing churn, increasing upsell, and driving customer advocacy. The company’s SaaS solution is 100% Salesforce native and uses predictive analytics to drive revenue from sales, usage, support, survey and other sources of external customer data. In this way, Gainsight provides a 360° view of customers and drives retention across Customer Success, sales, marketing, executive and product management. Learn how leading companies like Angie’s List, Castlight Health, Marketo and Informatica use Gainsight to help their customers succeed at www.gainsight.com.
Connect with Gainsight:
Marketing Communications Manager