Gainsight, the leading Customer Success solution, today unveiled the Spring Release of its platform, with new capabilities that enable the largest enterprises such as Adobe Echosign, Angie’s List and BMC Software to increase retention revenue by better serving their largest customers. Customer Success originated at SMBs who sought solutions to streamline the time needed to maintain customer relationships. Today, large enterprises have also recognized the importance of deploying their own Customer Success solution to efficiently retain and increase the lifetime value of their most strategic relationships. With Customer Success reaching new heights as a critical enterprise function, attendance for Gainsight’s flagship event for the industry, Pulse 2014, is expected to double from 300 to over 600 attendees this year.
Gainsight concurrently announced the addition of key technical hires, Chief Data Scientist Sherif Botros and Director of Product Management & Analytics Puja Ramani. Botros joins from SAP Labs and Ramani from Facebook to build on Gainsight’s achievements in advanced data analytics and commitment to unlocking the power of customer intelligence through data science.
The Spring release of the Gainsight platform includes: specialized Sponsor Tracking to monitor executive and advocate relationships via LinkedIn and InsideView; a Salesforce1 mobile app that puts the power of Gainsight in executives’, sales’, and customer success managers’ pockets as they prepare for client meetings; Gainsight Success Snapshots to automate presentation materials with customer-relevant data and metrics; Gainsight Home, personalized data and workflow views for each department with a stake in Customer Success; and Enterprise Permissions to provide additional granularity for collaboration. These innovations empower enterprise Customer Success stakeholders to deliver value in every interaction, to clients large or small.
“The 360 degree view of customers has been talked about for years, but is usually little more than a transactional view of the customer. Gainsight provides a predictive platform to enrich any enterprise B2B relationship by aggregating information from multiple sources together, analyzing the health of the relationship, presenting data in a role-relevant and intuitive manner and driving actions through predictive playbooks,” said Jeremy Cox, Principal Analyst, Customer Engagement & CRM, Ovum. “Gainsight, which is already natively integrated with Salesforce.com, provides a valuable augmentation to any CRM system—first to pre-empt customer defections and secondly to increase the lifetime value of strategic customers—which is the fundamental goal of any enterprise CRM strategy.”
New Gainsight Platform Release Operationalizes Enterprise Customer Success
Until now, Customer Success stakeholders lacked a holistic view of the customer lifecycle, resulting in departmental silos, duplicative communications and perfunctory interactions. Gainsight’s new enterprise capabilities help companies deliver value to their largest, most strategic customers. Enterprises drive additional retention and growth revenue with the most current data about their customers at their fingertips and by staying ahead of sponsor departures.
“From our account managers to marketing directors to executives, our team looks to Gainsight for complete visibility into our customer base,” said Amanda Schmidt, Vice President Client Success, Adobe Echosign. “Gainsight drives enterprise collaboration for the purpose of not just keeping, but delighting customers.”
Gainsight’s Spring release includes:
- Gainsight Sponsor Tracking: Gainsight’s Sponsor Tracking provides precaution against the number one cause of churn—an executive sponsor’s departure. Gainsight automatically detects contacts listed in the client’s CRM system and monitors for roles changes in LinkedIn or InsideView. Customer360 views are further augmented with external news, events and CRM intelligence from InsideView.
- Gainsight Salesforce1 Mobile App: Gainsight’s mobile application empowers Customer Success stakeholders to deliver value to their customers while on the go. Natively integrated with Salesforce, Gainsight blends customer health data, alerts, tasks and survey feedback with the Salesforce1 Platform’s sales, service and marketing capabilities on for real-time, secure, complete access on iOS and Android phones and tablets.
- Gainsight Success Snapshots: To drive renewals, retention and up-sell opportunities of large customers, many companies spend hours preparing for client meetings and only produce high-level, descriptive data. With just a few clicks, Gainsight’s Success Snapshots, powered by Gainsight’s Matrix Architecture, generate configurable assets that blend customer data from multiple sources into customer-friendly formats—data-filled presentations, QBR reports, or executive updates—that make each interaction deliver more value.
- Gainsight Home: Gainsight Home provides a personalized and actionable window for each role across the enterprise that touches Customer Success, enabling effective collaboration. Every Customer Success stakeholder, including executives, sales, marketing and support, gets relevant data and workflow views that they can configure at any time.
- Enterprise Permissions: Gainsight Enterprise Permissions add another layer of control on top of existing CRM permissions that Gainsight preserves. Administrators can define additional granular privileges for Customer Success stakeholders to view customer and company data, modify blended data reports, or use certain functionalities (such as surveys) within the Gainsight solution.
Data Science Drives Customer Success Product Development at Gainsight
Delivering on its mission to incorporate superior data science and analytics capabilities into its products, Gainsight has expanded its leadership and technical team with Sherif Botros as Chief Data Scientist and Puja Ramani as Director of Product Management and Analytics.
Sherif will lead the company’s data science practice to help clients rigorously predict the factors of growth and churn based on historical data and prescribe the most effective actions to capitalize on each case. Most recently, Sherif served as the Director of Analytics at SAP Labs, where he led the Data Science practice. He also held leadership positions at Sun Microsystems, Loglogic and Mimosa Systems, and was on the original fraud detection team at Visa. Sherif holds a Ph.D from MIT and MBA from Berkeley.
Puja will focus on enhancing Gainsight’s analytics and data discovery capabilities so enterprises can explore their data troves to gets answers to questions they didn’t know they had. Puja joins from Facebook where she worked on data-driven small business retention. Prior to Facebook, Puja held product management and engineering roles at Intuit. She holds an MBA from Harvard Business School.
“2014 will be the year that Customer Success tips. Enterprise businesses with recurring revenue models—not just SaaS startups—are realizing that it takes much more than monitoring product usage to drive the lifetime value of their customer base. Analyzing all data sources is the key,” said Nick Mehta, Chief Executive Officer, Gainsight. “The Spring release of our CSM platform is built specifically with the enterprise in mind to facilitate cross-departmental collaboration and enable larger groups of stakeholders to play a role in driving customer success.”
For more information:
Learn more about the new Gainsight platform release: https://www.gainsight.com/blog/customer-success-spring-release
Join Gainsight’s growing team: https://www.gainsight.com/careers
Join Gainsight at Pulse 2014, the industry’s top Customer Success conference: http://pulse.gainsight.com/
Gainsight, the first and only complete Customer Success Management solution, helps businesses reduce churn, increase up-sell and drive Customer Success. The company’s SaaS suite integrates with Salesforce and uses Big Data analytics to evaluate sales data, usage logs, support tickets, surveys and other sources of customer intelligence. In this way, Gainsight provides a 360° view of customers and drives retention across Customer Success, sales, marketing, executive and product management. Learn how leading companies like Angie’s List, Castlight Health, Marketo and Informatica are using Gainsight to help their customers succeed at www.gainsight.com.
Connect with Gainsight:
Gainsight PR Contact