Winners include Adobe, GE and WP Engine
[San Mateo, CA - April 20, 2018] – Gainsight™, the Customer Success company, announced at Pulse 2018 the winners of the Sally Awards, accolades given to organizations that achieve exceptional results and display outstanding innovation in Customer Success. The annual Sally Awards were presented during the Gainsight’s annual Pulse Conference, which brought together 5,000 leaders in the Customer Success industry.
“The Sally Awards represent the pinnacle of recognition within the Customer Success industry,” said Gainsight CEO Nick Mehta. “It takes people, processes, and technology to create excellent Customer Success, and we want to honor customer-centric organizations that are focused on providing the best results for their teammates and customers.”
This year, there were four major categories for awards:
- Elements of Customer Success - Recognizes companies who’ve displayed excellence while leveraging Gainsight’s Elements framework of best practices.
- Individual Awards - Recognizes the extraordinary people behind all the tools, processes and strategies.
- Team Awards - Recognizes outstanding teams in Customer Success.
- Innovation Awards - Recognizes customers who are using the Gainsight platform in exceptional ways to drive impactful business outcomes.
Companies apply for the annual Sally Awards and a committee of Gainsight’s Customer Success Leaders chose the winners. Winners receive golden “Sally” trophies and first edition print of the “Sally and the Churnbot” book.
The complete list of winners
Elements of Customer Success:
- Sailpoint -- C360 Award for exceptional job aggregating multiple sources of data into one view for the entire organization.
- Adobe Sign -- Lifecycle Management Award for consistently and exceptionally executing it’s customer journey.
- WP Engine -- Experience Health Award for improving the customer experience by capturing and acting on customer feedback.
- Sprinklr -- Outcomes Health Award for leveraging heath scorecards to measure results their clients achieved.
- InsightSquared -- Adoption Management Award for helping customers drive adoption of their product or service.
- Carbon Black -- Renewals Management Award for streamlining the renewals process and developing accurate forecasts.
- Relias -- Expansion Management Award for consistently identifying and executing on expansion opportunities.
- Yext -- Advocate Management Award for discovering, nurturing and mobilizing advocates to drive growth.
- Affinio -- Stakeholder Alignment Award for building alignment amongst key client stakeholders.
- Imprivata -- Success Planning Award for capturing client objectives and tracking their progress.
- RD Station and VMware -- Tech Touch Award for leveraging automation to drive adoption, retention, expansion and advocacy at scale.
- Micro Focus -- Risk Escalation Award for escalating at-risk accounts and collaborating cross-functionally to get them back on track.
- Splunk and GE Digital -- Customer Success Excellence Award for demonstrating all around excellence in Customer Success.
- Ceridian -- ROI Champion Award for the dramatic impact that their Customer Success team is having on the customer experience and advocacy.
- Flexera -- Transformative Application of Gainsight Award for leveraging the Customer Success team and Gainsight to drive customer-centricity across the entire company.
- CA Technologies -- Customer Success SuperHeroes Award for executing a world class Customer Experience strategy and focusing on delivering outcomes for their customers.
- Jamf for automating their renewal system to increase on-time renewals by 10 percent and renewal capacity by 50 percent per account manager.
- ServiceTitan for making dramatic improvements to how their CSMs articulate product adoption to their customers, increasing their NPS by 28 points.
- Blackbaud for increasing CSM efficiency by ten-fold to quickly predict customers at-risk for churn.
- Stellar Admin Award: Pamela Santos of Ceridian for optimizing Gainsight for end users and implementing it throughout the organization.
- Stellar CSM Award: CJ Erickson of Code42 for onboarding and training teammates on Gainsight and Customer Success.
- Stellar CS Leader Award: Lorna Henri of App Annie for building and scaling a Customer Success organization from the ground up.
About the Sally Awards: In 2013, Gainsight published a picture book titled “Sally and the Churnbot” where the protagonist “Sally,” the Customer Success Superhero, fought churn. The character became synonymous with the mission of Customer Success — to deliver value to customers. The awards were named after the character for companies that personified Sally and the Customer Success mission.
Gainsight™, the Customer Success company, helps businesses grow faster by reducing churn, increasing upsell, and driving customer advocacy. Gainsight’s product helps you touch customers effectively, track customer health consistently and transform the way your company orients around the customer. Gainsight provides a 360° view of customers and drives retention across Customer Success, sales, marketing, executive and product management. Learn how leading companies like Box, Okta, Adobe and Workday use Gainsight to help their customers succeed at www.gainsight.com.