Gainsight for Onboarding and Account Management, Person 360, Powerful Integrations with Zoom and Gong.io, and Advanced Data Unification Highlight New Capabilities Unveiled at their Annual Pulse Conference
San Francisco, CA – June 10, 2021 – Gainsight, the Customer Success company, today announced a number of new features and capabilities focused on helping companies extend the benefits of Customer Success across their entire organization. The new features were unveiled on day two of Gainsight’s Pulse Everywhere virtual conference, showcasing how businesses can create a more seamless and data-driven customer journey and make customer value and outcomes a company-wide initiative.
“As Customer Success has evolved over the years, we’ve seen the customer journey itself emerge from being the responsibility of a customer success team and its CSMs to being a true organization-wide initiative,” said Maksim Ovsyannikov, EVP of Products at Gainsight. “In reality, the journey starts well before a customer buys your product. And extends all the way through their continued growth, account planning and execution.”
New solutions and capabilities Gainsight announced from the Pulse keynote stage include:
- Gainsight for Onboarding: ensures pre and post-sales alignment by helping teams collaborate to capture a customers’ desired outcomes during the initial sales cycle, and then create clear and actionable onboarding plans for post-sales teams to standardize value delivery by tracking exactly how and when those outcomes are achieved.
- Gainsight for Account Planning: helps teams leverage achieved customer outcomes to more easily identify, navigate and close expansion opportunities, providing step-by-step action plans that loop-in the data and stakeholders that are most likely to drive growth opportunities.
- Gong.io Integration: provides Gainsight customers with the the ability to automatically log their Gong.io call recordings into their Gainsight Timeline, capturing and analyzing conversation sentiment and keywords which can then be leveraged to help drive the right actions from your team.
- Gainsight Zoom App: brings the power of Gainsight directly into the Zoom meeting experience. Users will be able to access their Gainsight Customer 360, Timeline, People and Customer Journey features directly within Zoom, surfacing critical insights and enabling note-taking in real-time while on customer calls.
- Net Retention Optimizer: saves companies time and money by leveraging the power of Artificial Intelligence (AI) to help their teams clearly identify, understand and then focus their energy on the activities that are proven to most significantly impact key metrics such as Net Retention Rate (NRR) and Net Promoter Score (NPS).
- Person 360 (P360): introduces the industry’s first and only 360 view for individuals within a customer account, giving customer-facing teams unprecedented insights into their Champions, Sponsors, Power Users, and other key stakeholders. Gainsight’s new P360 view includes insights on product activity, key feature usage, individual health and sentiment scores, Timeline notes, NPS, support tickets, and more.
- Customer 360 with Customer Journeys: delivers an intuitive and flexible new interface for Gainsight’s groundbreaking Customer 360 experience, leveraging the organization’s award-winning Horizon design system. With the addition of Customer Journeys, users gain an even deeper understanding of their accounts and customers with access to key milestones and alerts on critical account changes directly within the 360 view.
- Customer Data Unification (CDU): makes it easier for companies to congregate, clean and organize the various data sources they bring into Gainsight, enabling faster and more accurate business decisions by creating a single definition and record of customers and contacts that can be used across systems.
“We’re so excited to unveil these solutions that will make it more simple and intuitive for every key function within an organization to align around the customer,” said Ovsyannikov. “From Customer Success and Product teams to Sales, Marketing, Finance, even your Board, we’re on a mission to help organizations get more data-driven, more collaborative and more outcomes-focused across each and every stage of their customer’s journey. And we’re excited to partner with some of the best in the business to help us do so.”
Gainsight’s announcement in front of nearly 20,000 attendees at Pulse Everywhere come on the heels of the company’s most successful fiscal year and fiscal quarter in its history, further reinforcing its status as the industry’s leading provider of Customer Success and Product technology, thought leadership and community.
“Gong made it a point to put the customer at the center of our business on day one, and nothing’s been more instrumental to our growth,” said Gong.io Chief Customer Officer Eran Aloni. “Gainsight has long helped us deliver the outcomes our customers expect, as well as the features they’ve grown to love. We couldn’t be more excited to announce the next step in our partnership, allowing customers to leverage the combined power of Revenue Intelligence and Customer Success Management to delight our customers through their entire journey.”
Gainsight’s innovative technology helps companies prevent churn by identifying at-risk customers, creating systematic processes to mitigate concerns and efficiently ramping up engagement efforts. The company’s Customer Cloud offers a powerful set of solutions focused on customer success, product experience, revenue optimization and customer data that together enable businesses to put the customer at the center of everything they do. Learn how leading companies such as GE Digital, SAP Concur and Box use Gainsight at www.gainsight.com.