Gainsight, the leading Customer Success solution, today unveiled the Summer Release of its platform with new capabilities that enable enterprises such as Adobe Echosign, Angie’s List, and BMC Software to deliver success everywhere and anywhere their customers are. Keystone capabilities include a centralized Cockpit for CSMs to prioritize customer touches, native Service Cloud integration for service agents to close tickets faster, and a drag-and-drop Rules Builder to orchestrate success automation across the entire customer lifecycle. To further help enterprises starting Customer Success transformations, Gainsight hosted yesterday the first-ever virtual workshop called PulseCheck 2014 for well over 1500 Customer Success practitioners.
“After more than a century of providing the basic framework for marketers to think about customer engagement, the funnel [now] fails to represent the far more complex landscape,” wrote Cory Munchbach in a report entitled “The Customer Life Cycle: A Blueprint For Customer-Obsessed Enterprises”, by Forrester Research Inc, April 14, 2014. “The [new] customer life cycle puts the customer’s perspective at the center of the strategy and brings all business disciplines together to work in tandem to meet those needs.”New Gainsight Release Unifies Customer Success Across All Touchpoints
Until now, Customer Success stakeholders had to manage interactions and to-dos across multiple systems, resulting in departmental silos, duplicative communication, and inefficient outreaches. Gainsight’s new customer lifecycle capabilities help companies grow revenues faster by prioritizing calls-to-action and automating the most effective actions everywhere that companies interact with their customers.
“As our customers increasingly engage with us across multiple channels and touchpoints, Gainsight will be a key component of our strategy,” said Kathy Lord, VP of Sales & Customer Success. “Our account managers, support agents, sales teams, and more now have full context into Intacct’s customer relationships with health data and actions in the applications where they already work.”
Gainsight’s Summer Release includes:
- Gainsight Customer Lifecycle Cockpit: For customer success and account managers overseeing the entire customer lifecycle, Gainsight’s Cockpit empowers them to be more productive at closing revenue opportunities and mitigating risks. They can now manage and prioritize their customer portfolio – daily interactions, tasks, and organizational dependencies – with full visibility into all customer data to close action items faster. Managers can optimize processes, benchmark team performance, and measure playbook effectiveness at closing opportunities or risks.
- Gainsight Customer360 Sales View: Gainsight’s Sales View helps renewal and new business reps close more upsell and cross-sell opportunities. Reps now have customer health data natively within their Salesforce Opportunity and Account views to drive more revenue from discovery, renewal, and new business calls based on health predictors of account growth.
- Gainsight Customer360 Support View: Gainsight’s Support View helps agents resolve tickets faster and drive customer satisfaction. Natively integrated with Salesforce Service Cloud, Support View gives agents an at-a-glance 360 degree view of customer health to prep for troubleshooting calls and the ability to create follow-ups for other departments right where they spend their day.
- Gainsight Customer360 Mobile: Gainsight’s Salesforce1 Mobile App helps executives never miss a beat while on-the-go. Natively integrated into the Salesforce1 Mobile App, executives see a full Customer360 view of customer health right alongside Salesforce CRM capabilities without needing to switch apps. They get current data to prepare for in-person meetings, can keep notes up-to-date during, and create follow-up Calls to Action or change health scores right after meetings to never let anything slip through the cracks.
- Gainsight Lifecycle Rules Builder: Gainsight’s Rules Builder helps teams be more efficient at flagging alerts and automating actions. Business users can create rules that update health scores, prioritize outreaches, and assign the most effective scenario playbooks to orchestrate success at every stage of the customer lifecycle. Rules can trigger off any granular change in or combination of data for any defined segment of customers.
“Customer Success has risen to the top of CEOs’ most strategic initiatives. As customers shift towards subscription buying patterns, every departmental stakeholder must deliver success at every customer touchpoint,” said Nick Mehta, Chief Executive Officer, Gainsight. “Gainsight’s Summer Release is designed specifically for each stakeholder to make their customers successful whether it’s CSMs centrally orchestrating to-dos, sales reps automating upsell outreach, or support agents prioritizing cases.” For more information:
- Learn more about the new Gainsight platform release: https://www.gainsight.com/summer-release-2014
- Join Gainsight’s growing team: https://www.gainsight.com/careers
About Gainsight Gainsight, the first and only complete Customer Success solution, helps businesses grow faster by reducing churn, increasing upsell, and driving customer advocacy. The company’s SaaS solution is 100% Salesforce native and uses predictive analytics to drive revenue from sales, usage, support, survey and other sources of external customer data. In this way, Gainsight provides a 360° view of customers and drives retention across Customer Success, sales, marketing, executive and product management. Learn how leading companies like Angie’s List, Castlight Health, Marketo and Informatica use Gainsight to help their customers succeed at www.gainsight.com.Connect with Gainsight:
Samantha Wheatley Marketing Communications Manager email@example.com (615) 497 1153