Where are you on the spectrum of Customer Success? At your company, is Customer Success a project or a theme? Is it a buzzword to tie together Sales and Support in a loose affiliation? Or is it a true company-wide initiative, with an ownership organization whose primary objective is to enable your customers to achieve their product goals through deep, seamless adoption? This paper will help you answer the five key questions of Customer Success maturity:
- What is Customer Success?
- How do you execute Customer Success?
- When does Customer Success happen?
- Why is Customer Success important?
- Who are the people that perform Customer Success?