Successful business relationships are a joint effort. But, when you’re working with a variety of Channel Partners, you’ll find that this is easier said than done. Every business has individual goals and with that, their own definition of what ‘success’ means to them. This infographic gives you a look at the motivations and expectations that come with three types of partner relationships: strategic, value added, and velocity. You can use these insights to create your own Partner Success Program and drive success for all constituents, from Vendors to Partners to Customers.
In this datasheet you’ll learn:
- How to model your Partner Success Program
- Three types of Partner relationships
- Strategies and considerations distinct to each Partner segment
- How each Partner type views their offerings and your partnership
- How each Partner type approaches customers