Managing Customer Data at your Business
Gainsight gives you clean, quality data with our Bionic Rules feature
Managing customer data can become increasingly overwhelming as your business grows. While customer data is an incredibly valuable source of information, it means nothing if it’s floating around in multiple places. Gainsight works with your CRM(s) to aggregate quality customer data from multiple sources, making Gainsight your central source for customer intelligence. It provides answers to key questions such as:
- What is your customer’s current business needs and requirements?
- Who are the key decision makers and influencers?
- What is the customer’s budget for your product/services?
Gainsight is packed with features to help track and analyze data. Our Bionic Rules Engine works behind the scenes to supply you with clean, quality data. This powerful Rules Engine performs a variety of actions to provide you with enhanced data that drives better outcomes. As stated in our 2017 Winter Release Update, here are some ways Bionic Rules can help you:
- Integrate raw customer data into Gainsight and design multi-step data transformations
- Craft the perfect dataset to drive Customer Success action
- Precisely monitor trends in customer data over time
- Identify missing steps in a customer lifecycle
Schedule a demo to learn more about how Gainsight can gather customer data and be used to execute on insights taken from that data. Gainsight works with your CRM, so whether you’re using Salesforce.com, Oracle, SAP, Microsoft Dynamics, or all of them combined, Gainsight can be your central source of customer data.