At Gainsight, we are changing the way businesses interact with their customers. We are a team of SaaS veterans who are passionate about our customers’ success. Just as importantly, we want to build an authentic, compassionate and quirky company culture that gives our teammates the chance to have the best job they’ve ever had. We are very early in our evolution and the book on us isn’t written yet. We are looking for co-authors to help write it. Before applying, read more about our values to make sure that Gainsight is the place for you. If so, here are the 5 things you need to know about us:
1. We are ridiculously passionate about our customers. We would be in the wrong business if we weren't. We try to apply our value of the Golden Rule as much as possible in the way we work with our customers. Our goal is nothing short of customer delight. We also know we can always get better.
2. We have fun at work. If you're a heads-down, stay-out-of-my-way type of worker, Gainsight may not be the best place for you. Our Mountain View office has a wide-open floor plan and we are constantly collaborating and trading ideas. Our office has a giant pink elephant and a coloring station. Yes, you read that right.
3. We are a global organization. The Gainsight team operates out of three offices, headquarters in Mountain View, CA, an onboarding and support office in St. Louis, MO and our engineering team in Hyderabad, India. We use best of breed collaboration tools to stay in touch and operate as a cohesive team across the globe.
4. We take our core values seriously. Life is too short to hate your job and live the false choice of "work vs. life." We believe in building a work environment that embodies our core values of Golden Rule, Success for All and Child-like Joy. We know this isn't for everyone, but for the right someone, this is a special place.
5. We are changing the world. Every business model is being rearchitected to the point where company success depends on customer success. And Gainsight is perfectly positioned to help the business world through this massive transition.
If you're interested in applying for any of the positions listed above, please contact email@example.com. We look forward to meeting you!