Operationalize the Customer Lifecycle
Customer Success strategies are not one-size-fits-all. With Gainsight, any company can monitor and engage with a variety of customers—without compromising scalability.
- Structure, streamline, and optimize your team’s workflow around the customer lifecycle.
- Send the right message to the right customer at the right time.
- Deliver a personalized, unified experience to your customers.
Manage Customer Risk
You can tell a lot about your customers’ health by the way they engage with and use your product. Gainsight uses big data analytics to monitor customer health according to sales data, usage logs, support tickets, survey responses, financial systems, and sponsor movements.
- Measure customer health across a variety of data sources.
- Identify abnormal customer engagement patterns and take action to nurture at-risk customers back to health.
- Monitor relationships with executives and advocates across all major social networks.
Keep your customers loyal by helping them understand the value your products and services provide.
- Capture usage data and use it to craft personalized messaging to groups and individuals.
- Export branded presentations that incorporate a vast array of data points.
Enable Expansion and Advocacy
There’s a wealth of opportunity hidden in your current customer base. Gainsight makes it easy to find your biggest fans and identify accounts ripe for additional sales.
- Use surveys to keep a pulse on customer satisfaction and pinpoint your biggest fans.
- Leverage rich data analysis to manage renewals and identify customers for upselling and cross-selling.
- View and track customer references with role-based dashboards.
- Use Gainsight’s reporting features to keep the renewal stream flowing strong.
Enable Cross-Functional Collaboration
Building a world-class organization doesn’t happen by accident. Gainsight empowers you to improve team and task coordination, track business outcomes, and streamline operations—thus elevating you to perform at the top of your game.
- Prioritize your customer portfolio with just-in-time alerts.
- Track patterns across products, departments, or regions.
- Get ample context around customer issues.
- Enable your teams to work in perfect tandem.