ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before. We’re disruptive. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
As a Customer Success Manager, you are the trusted advisor of your customers. You are the internal champion, coordinating the cross functional approach required for sustained customer success and growth. You own the ultimate success of your customers by driving customer onboarding, user adoption, outcome attainment, customer advocacy and retention. You will ensure that your customers derive maximum value from their investments in ServiceNow and fully leverage their subscriptions and services on an ongoing basis.
In this role, you will:
- Achieve customer success outcomes including higher customer product adoption, customer satisfaction, and overall customer health scores
- Drive seamless onboarding processes and work cross-functionally with our sales, support, services and partner teams to proactively manage each customer’s successful deployment
- Develop and implement tailored programs that provide continued value to the customer, ensure renewals and drive long-term account growth
- Proactively manage each customer’s business needs and environments – actively seek opportunities to generate references and referrals, and program manage account escalations
- Identify and develop new opportunities for expansion across the customer’s business and collaborate with the sales team to ensure subscription growth and increased solution footprint
- Influence product development strategy by advocating on behalf of our customers
- 5+ years of experience in services, account management, or related customer-facing experience
- 2+ years of experience in enterprise solutions sales environment with knowledge of CRM business processes
- ServiceNow platform and applications experience is a plus
- Passionate about technology and how it can be leveraged to drive business impact
- Fanatical about customer success and tenacious at driving long-term customer value
- Highly data-driven with a commitment to drive and track a consistent engagement process with all customers in your portfolio
- Enthusiastic team player with the ability to influence others
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - superior academic performance
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.