Digital Customer Success & Digital Community
Customer Success Operations Manager: Digital Customer Success & Digital Community (f/m/d)
Customer Success Operations Manager: Digital Customer Success & Digital Community
Location: Bonn / Munich / Berlin / Amsterdam / London
We are seeking a detail-oriented and motivated individual with strong experience in building digital customer journeys. You will take full responsibility and collaborate cross-functionally to create a world-class digital experience for our customers. You will own and evolve LeanIX’s digital customer journey, automated Customer Success communication, and digital community.
You will set up and optimize automated processes and workflows based on data, empowering our customers to get the most value out of LeanIX. Grow in your role as part of a diverse and experienced Customer Success Operations team at LeanIX, an SAP company.
WHAT IS WAITING FOR YOU?
- Own and evolve the customer success technology stack (Gainsight Programs, Gainsight Customer Communities, Salesforce)
- Lead global digital customer success projects and become the Digital CS Business Partner for Customer Success Management Leaderships
- Improve digital customer success by implementing scalable processes to drive adoption
- Research and cross-functionally implement new customer data points
- Analyze customer and usage data to support strategic decision making
- Manage Gainsight Customer Communities out-of-the-box integrations (Salesforce, Gainsight CS, Zendesk)
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree is an advantage (Business, Computer Science, Economics)
- One year’s hands-on experience with preferably Gainsight or other CS tools, and Salesforce or other CRM
- Two years’ experience with B2B SaaS customer success automation workflows, process optimization, project & change management, and CS reporting
- Passion for scalable digital experiences, deep understanding for the user journeys
- Executing capabilities, results-oriented approach, analytical problem-solving skills, adaptability, inquisitiveness, and entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong written & verbal communication skills in English, other languages are a plus
LeanIX, an SAP company, is a market leader for enterprise architecture management (EAM), driving the modernization of IT landscapes and continuous business transformation. Its software-as-a-service solutions empower organizations to create transparency, enabling them to visualize, assess and manage the transition towards their target IT architecture. By offering a data-driven and automated approach enhanced with AI, LeanIX helps organizations make sound decisions and collaborate more effectively. LeanIX serves over 1,000 companies globally across various industries, including more than 10% of the Fortune 500 and half of the German DAX 40. Headquartered in Bonn, and offices in Munich and Berlin (Germany), LeanIX also has a strong international presence with offices in Boston (USA), London (UK), Paris (France), Amsterdam (Netherlands), and Ljubljana (Slovenia). In November 2023, LeanIX became part of SAP. For more information, visit www.leanix.net. Your application information might be therefore shared across both SAP and LeanIX recruiting and hiring teams.
LeanIX is not just a product, in fact it‘s a great place to work. Colleagues (600+) from dozens of countries jointly make our vision reality. We believe in transparent communication, personal development, diverse workforce, innovation by creating ideas that prove useful and that our world-class team deserves the best software stack money can buy.
At LeanIX we have a Connected Remote Work Mode which means you work remotely from your home office and work from one of our offices (20% of your time). LeanIX teams and team members decide together on the work mode which suits them best. Next to that we have great benefits for you, CHECK OUT HERE WHAT IS IN FOR YOU! (https://www.leanix.net/en/company/career)
LeanIX is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. Diversity is vital to driving the growth and success of our company. If you need an equitable interview process alternative, please let our team know at email@example.com. You will be treated with the utmost respect and confidentiality.
All applicants will receive consideration for employment based on experience, qualifications, and competencies. LeanIX will not discriminate based on race, color, religion, belief, political affiliation, union membership, age, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.