Customer Retention Software
Predicting Customer Churn is Easier Than Ever
Accurately predict customer churn and take proactive steps to address problems at scale.
TRUSTED BY LEADING BRANDS
increase in net retention rate
net retention rate achieved
Stop missing the signs.
- Confidently manage and forecast renewals with all of your customer data conveniently located in Renewal Center
- Leverage in-product data science to effectively determine the likelihood of a customer’s renewal
- Maximize efficiency with Reports & Dashboards that keep your teams, processes, and systems aligned
Take proactive measures to address risk.
- Reduce the time it takes to understand which customers are at-risk with automated Calls-to-Action in Cockpit
- Arm your CSMs with best-practice Playbooks to make renewals more efficient and consistent across your teams
- Ensure your team has visibility into customer risks with a historical view of activities in Timeline
Drive retention at scale.
- Mitigate risks at scale without needing extra headcount with automated programs in Journey Orchestrator
- Deliver more value and increase product stickiness with targeted In-App Engagements directing customers to new, useful features and enhancements
- Create cross-functional alignment for teams like Customer Success, Sales, Support, and even executives to stay focused on customer risk
“We’re able to monitor significant portions of the entire health of our business. I literally use it as flight controls for not only the customer success organization but as a member of the executive team where we can make strategic decisions about what we see in Gainsight.”
3 Reasons To Invest In Customer Success Technology Now
While we face the challenges of the new normal ushered in as a result of this pandemic—record job losses, global shelter-in-place policies, and a fractured health system—business leaders are doing everything they can to combat churn. In an economic downturn, new logos will be few and far between.
5 Ways To Predict And Prevent Customer Churn
Studies show that customer churn is costing U.S. businesses $136 billion a year. Even though you might not be aware of it, customer churn could be working its way through your business right this very second, just like a virus.
The Essential Guide to Churn
In the modern marketplace, the consumer holds the power. That’s especially true in the SaaS or recurring revenue realm: buyers have access to a virtually infinite array of software solutions, and saying sayonara to any one of them is as easy as clicking “cancel service.” So, how do you stop your customers from getting to that point and walking out the metaphorical door?