TRUSTED BY LEADING BRANDS
Align stakeholders with a single view of the customer.
- Finally standardize all parts of your business on one shared definition of the customer
- Give every team within your business the flexibility to own the piece of the customer that matters to them without breaking a centralized definition
- Present the relevant perspective – and only the relevant perspective – of the customer to each team across your business
Leverage a pre-built database architecture.
- Represent all the ways your company does business with a customer without building a customer model from scratch
- Integrate your data into a platform that was built to handle customer data in all its formats; from batched CRM data to streaming product telemetry data and everything in-between
- Don’t recreate the wheel by designing a customer database architecture – rather focus on extending an existing purpose-built architecture for your organization
Automate insight generation, without a line of code.
- Automate data preparation processes with a point-and-click engine that can conduct over 15 types of transformations on large volumes of data, all through in-memory processing
- Explore and validate your data through a graphical interface that can combine and visualize different data sets to make it easy to prepare data for use by the business
- Design and automate a scorecard that translates trends in data to indicators of customer health
Sanders Slavens, Plex’s VP of Customer Success, sat with Gainsight’s CEO, Nick Mehta, and CCO, Ashvin Vaidyanathan, to discuss their progress in reducing friction and raising customer visibility through their implementation process. When Sanders joined, he built a CS organization with team members who had various technical backgrounds and skills for different initiatives.
There are all kinds of ways to make money in business. You can sell a good or a service for cash straight up. You can rent your assets for a limited time and a lower price. There's investment, banking, Each one of those arrangements has upsides and downsides for both parties.
Alfresco’s Customer Success leadership team got together to do a scavenger hunt. Their intention was to pressure-test their Gainsight investment. Every member of the team had to find three key pieces of information about a customer within 5 minutes, and not use Gainsight.