Box Published: March 15, 2017
Box’s Customer Success (CS) team is an industry leading group focused on driving customer engagement and
satisfaction across Box's entire customer base. The Customer Success Operations team works to improve the productivity, processes, and systems of the various CS functions including Customer Success Management, Customer Advisory, User Services, Box Consulting and Renewals.
Our Customer Success Operations team is looking for an individual with experience and passion scaling enterprise account management processes to lead business operations for the following teams:
- Customer Success Management: Our enterprise account management teams work with our largest customers to successfully onboard, drive adoption, develop customer sophistication, and identify new use cases.
- Executive Programs: This team owns the relationships with CIOs and other influential roles at Box's top 1,000 customers
This is an entrepreneurial opportunity for someone who wants to be part of scaling a great organization that is core to Box's growth. You will work collaboratively to develop the strategy, processes, tools, and data to make our engagement with our top customers successful.
- Partner with business-line leaders and their leadership teams to develop and operationalize strategies to reduce churn, drive up-sell, and executive engagement in Box's top accounts
- Develop strategies to improve team performance, customer satisfaction, operational efficiency, and management visibility
- Lead project management to execute on initiatives ensuring effective execution across Customer Success, Sales, Business Analytics, Enterprise Systems, and Sales Operations teams
- Lead data analysis and management of operational metrics for the businesses
- In partnership with Business Analytics team and Business Intelligence Analyst, develop and refine operational dashboards
- Proactively monitor KPIs and provide insights and actions to leadership team
- Work with leadership to develop and execute on data analysis
- Lead portfolio and capacity planning to ensure resources are leveraged most effectively
- Build and maintain headcount and capacity planning models
- Manage account routing process and establish metrics to optimize performance
- Proactively work with business partners to ensure capacity planning is proactively adapting to changing business
- Manage strategy, administration, and optimization for key systems
- Lead administration of key systems including Gainsight and Salesforce
- Manage communication and customer feedback process, strategy, and analysis for teams
- Work in partnership with the organization leaders and other teams to improve processes and team effectiveness
- Own and constantly refine processes and documentation and training materials
- Proactively surface new process and automation ideas to help the business scale
- BA/BS degree in business or related field
- 5+ years experience in the software industry
- Demonstrated experience in account management/customer success roles
- Experience directly managing and developing other individuals
- Solid project management skills and experience leading development of business requirements and strategic plans
- Ability to analyze and solve problems, perform complex tasks and prioritize multiple projects.
- Impeccable attention to detail and ability to self-direct
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with a wide range of individuals in a diverse community
Box provides a secure way to share content and improve collaboration on any device. Desktop, tablet or mobile. From monolithic corporations to mom and pop stores, Box believes technology should never limit anything you do. Businesses of any size can be more productive, inventive and powerful on Box. The company is well funded by top VC firms like Andreessen Horowitz, Draper Fisher Jurvetson and U.S. Venture Partners. Box is proud to be on Forbes’ list of America’s Most Promising Companies, is used in 180,000 businesses - including 97% of the Fortune 500 –and is the go-to product for 20 million people.