As the business world prepares to weather this year’s economic headwinds, savvy SaaS organizations are doing more than battening down the hatches.
They’re investing in product experience (PX) and product-led growth (PLG) strategies to efficiently chart a path to durable growth—and smooth sailing when market conditions improve.
In a recent Harvard Business Review (HBR) report sponsored by Gainsight PX, researchers found that 81% of survey respondents strongly agree that a strong digital product experience positively impacts business growth. According to the report, “Today, the most successful digitally powered B2B companies are built with a combination of product-led growth for acquisition and adoption, customer-led growth for expansion and retention, and community-led growth for advocacy and engagement. The common thread between these three approaches is the product experience.”
If your company has its eye on product-led growth, Gainsight has good news for you. We compiled our best product experience resources from last year, including blogs, ebooks, webinars, and more. This list is filled with the help you need to deliver the ultimate product experience for your customers. You’ll learn everything from utilizing product analytics and product adoption strategies to career advice for product management professionals.
- Are Product Managers Chief Executives of Their Product? It Depends
- Instagram Proves Product Experience Is Customer Experience
- What Is Product Education?
- The Connection Between Product Experience and Net Revenue Retention
- How Product Experience Drives Net Revenue Retention
- Achieving Growth With Positive Product Experiences
- Benchmark: Product Roadmapping With Product Experience Data
Product Led Growth
- Product-Led Growth Index
- Terms Every Product-Led Growth Pro Should Know
- Why the SaaS Downturn Will Accelerate Product-Led Growth
- What’s PLG Got To Do With Efficient Growth?
- Three Product-Led Growth Trends to Start Tracking Now
- What You Need From a Product-Led Growth Tool for an Effective GTM Strategy
- Why You Need a Product-Led Growth Tech Stack
- The SaaS Durable Growth Kit for Product Leaders
- The Five Stages of SaaS Product Management Maturity
- Product-Led Growth Through Market Volatility
- Best Practices in Enterprise Product Management
- Building a World-Class Trial Experience That Drives “Predictable” Growth
- Power Ahead of the Competition With Product Benchmarking
- Getting to Know the “Real” User With Behavioral Analytics
- Product Usage Analytics: Actions Speak Louder Than Words
- Using Product Analytics to Drive Product Roadmaps
- Three Business Efficiency Metrics Every Product Manager Must Know
- Product Qualified Leads (PQLs): A Use Case in CS/Product Collaboration
- The Importance of a Data-Driven Product Roadmap
- Five Tracking Measurements to Help Build a Better Data-Driven Product Roadmap
- The Enterprise Roadmap to Data-Driven Multi-Product Growth
- Six Ways to Use Product Analytics to Drive Your Product Roadmap
In-App Engagements and Product Communications
- User Segmentation: The Best Tool Product Managers Can Deploy to Design Targeted Product Experiences
- Top Ten User Engagement Metrics to Measure Product Performance
The Relationship Between Customer Success and Product
- Five Product Analyses That Put Customers at the Center of Your Product-Led Growth
- The Future Is Now: Driving Value by Integrating CS and PX Efforts
- Fueling Your CS Strategy via Product Experience
- Aligning Product and Customer Success Teams to Fuel Success
- Product-Led Customer Success
Do you like what you’ve read? Great! We have more information in our Resource Library. You can also subscribe to our email newsletter to be the first to get our insights on product experience strategies and access to events, webinars, articles, ebooks, and more!