Launch of Gainsight Success Plans and Relationships Helps Companies Execute High-Touch Customer Experience at Scale
REDWOOD CITY, CA – September 11, 2015 – Gainsight™, the Customer Success company, today announced the release of two innovative products, Success Plans and Relationships, that enable Customer Success teams to align on their customers’ strategic goals and drive enduring growth of their relationship. Gainsight Success Plans is the first product designed to enable Customer Success teams to collaboratively develop, track, and realize strategic plans for their customers. The product allows for detailed planning and precision execution to keep valuable customers on track and growing across their lifecycle with a company. Gainsight Relationships is built for companies selling multiple products and services to the same customer and need a way to manage the different relationships. Customer Success teams can now model and manage multivariable customer relationships with ease.
“Customer Success teams are constantly juggling priorities, but at the strategic level, are ever in pursuit of becoming trusted advisors to their customers,” said Karl Rumelhart, VP Products at Gainsight. “With the release of Gainsight Success Plans and Relationships, Customer Success teams can now document and manage against the outcomes that their customers hope to achieve with their products, while modeling the complex nature of each unique business relationship.”
Over two hundred companies use Gainsight every day to identify risk and opportunity in accounts and drive proactive action. With the arrival of Success Plans and Relationships, Gainsight is transforming the way companies are becoming customer-centric and modeling their customers’ business outcomes, understanding their goals, providing strategic guidance and realizing explosive revenue growth through their existing customers.
Creating a System of Record for Customer Business Outcomes
With Gainsight Success Plans, companies are now able to document the business outcomes that customers look to achieve with their products or services within Gainsight, and to create a system of record for monitoring progress towards plan achievement.
Specifically, Gainsight Success Plans enables companies to:
- Establish Goals: Collaborate with customer stakeholders to develop a strategic plan for use of products or services in order to help drive business outcomes. Goals are built through a combination of high-level plan attributes and detailed objectives to define a shared vision for the customer outcomes and a concrete stream of actions for achievement.
- Execute with Precision: Manage the activity and coordination across specific objectives and owners while monitoring progress of tasks. Both tasks from Success Plan objectives and data-driven calls to action within Gainsight can be managed together seamlessly.
- Understand Success: Easily incorporate reports and graphs from Success Plans into management dashboards in order to holistically orchestrate interactions with customers across services and onboarding projects, support tickets and upsell opportunities. Gainsight enables Customer Success teams to understand the spectrum of customer touch points and their contribution to the achievement of Success Plans.
Model Complex, Multivariable Customer Relationships in Gainsight
Businesses today are selling products and services into large businesses, but modern applications don’t scale to support complex relationships — oftentimes with active transactions in different departments within the same customer account. With Gainsight Relationships, Customer Success Managers can now operate more efficiently by focusing on relationships they are responsible for rather than wading through parent account level information.
Gainsight Relationships is a breakthrough product that helps Customer Success teams:
For More Information
- Learn More about Gainsight’s Products: https://www.gainsight.com/customer-success-products/
- Meet Gainsight at Dreamforce 2015: https://www.gainsight.com/dreamforce2015/
- Join Gainsight’s Growing Team: https://www.gainsight.com/careers/
Gainsight™, the Customer Success company, helps businesses grow faster by reducing churn, increasing upsell, and driving customer advocacy. Gainsight’s product helps you touch customers effectively, track customer health consistently and transform the way your company orients around the customer. Gainsight provides a 360° view of customers and drives retention across Customer Success, sales, marketing, executive and product management. Learn how leading companies like Adobe, Box, DocuSign, HP, Marketo, Nutanix and Workday use Gainsight to help their customers succeed at www.gainsight.com.
Connect with Gainsight:
Facebook: www.facebook.com/GainsightMedia Contact Gainsight Samantha Wheatley 615-497-1153