So it's starting to look like a pretty ingenious career move to get into the customer success profession.
On LinkedIn's latest jobs report—the most promising jobs of 2019—Customer Success Manager clocked in at number six. And that's all part of a larger, worldwide trend toward customer success as a new frontier of business—and gainful employment. It's got an 80% year-over-year growth rate in the U.S., it's the sixth fastest growing job in India and number one overall in Australia.
And with a median base salary of $88,500 and a Career Advancement Score of 9 out of 10, it's looking more and more like you hit the jackpot if you're already in the field.
But what if 9 out of 10 isn't good enough for you? What if instead of a rocket ship you'd rather have the Millenium Falcon?
Gainsight Admin Certification is our top tactic to fast-track your career growth. And yeah, that's a sales pitch, but we've got some pretty solid reasoning behind it.
Why you should get certified as a Gainsight Admin
A new report from Forrester found that 80% of companies surveyed have invested in customer success technology. As more businesses double down on CS as a growth strategy, they're going to increasingly invest in dedicated technology to scale that growth. And that's an observable trend as well. Sirius Decisions found that 71% of businesses investing in CS technology are choosing dedicated CS platforms as opposed to repurposing Salesforce.com or doing CS manually.
Okay. So if there's a rapidly growing, industry-wide commitment to customer success, systematic investment in dedicated technology to scale that commitment operationally, it follows that it would be a tremendously valuable skill to be able to administrate that technology.
The only question left to answer is, "Which customer success technology should I get certified with?"
Let's take a quick look at the latest G2Crowd Grid for Customer Success in which Gainsight is positioned way, way up and to the right of your other CS tech options.
This chart aggregating user reviews is pretty helpful because it's not just a satisfaction visualization. It also includes the second axis for Market Presence. When you're evaluating which software you want to be admin certified in, you want one that's stable over the long term—one that's well-positioned in the marketplace and well-supported financially.
So, hopefully we can at least agree that:
- Customer success is a lucrative and fast-growing industry.
- As a result, there's a growing investment in dedicated customer success technology and the operational support necessary to administrate it.
- The clear market leader among dedicated customer success solutions is Gainsight.
Three value propositions for getting your Admin Certification
The way we see it, there are three clear value propositions for becoming a Gainsight Certified Admin.
- Generate more value for your company by getting certified or certifying your ops team members on Gainsight. Gainsight Admins are up-to-speed on the absolute latest in how to drive workflows that deliver more value for your customers.
- Become sought-after by customer-centric businesses looking for top talent to run their programs. Gainsight is the top platform in the world, with over 500 customers across the globe, spanning fast-growth start-ups, public Cloud companies, and businesses innovating on the edges of digital transformaion and IoT.
- Future Proof Your Career by developing the core skill set driving value in the future of business in the Age of the Customer.
How to get your Gainsight Admin Certification
Alright, sales pitch is over. You're surely convinced! What do you do now?
Just head over to our education and training hub, Customer Success University. You can choose from several available admin courses, beginning with our brand new, updated Foundations track.