User Adoption Metrics
Obtaining complete and accurate user adoption metrics is essential for any Customer Success organization or program. This means, at minimum, how often customers use the product or service, which features they are using, and what they are doing with those capabilities. This intelligence is critical for proactive management of customers and for product managers who need to understand how to evolve their offerings.
User Adoption Metrics & Gainsight
The Gainsight platform helps you collect, centralize and organize sophisticated user adoption metrics. You can use these metrics to:
- Improve Customer Success best practices
- Get new insights for proactively managing your customers
- Identify churn candidates
- Forecast renewals
- Flag out-of-compliance customers
Learn more about User Adoption Metrics:
- Gainsight Glossary – Measuring User Adoption
- Blog: Measuring B2B in SaaS: What are the Metrics that Matter?