TRUSTED BY LEADING PRODUCT TEAMS
Visualize user dropping off and where customers get stuck.
- Analyze the retention journey of user cohorts to determine how long you have to guide users to value before they organically fall off
- Track granular steps of critical product flows (e.g, tasks in sign-up flows) and identify exactly where users are having trouble
- Correlate feature usage with overall user retention to pinpoint what parts of your product drive stickiness
Easily compile analytics across newly released and existing features.
- Dig into adoption over time from the lens of a specific feature
- Determine if particular user segments or customers with certain attributes are more or less likely to adopt a given feature
- Correlate feature adoption with customer lifetime value in order to make better product investment decisions
Understand how users naturally move through your product.
- Identify how users are organically arriving at your most high-value features so you can design more impactful walkthroughs
- Surface unexpected user behavior such as arriving at a specific part of the product after completing a seemingly unrelated workflow
- Filter the view by specific user segments or attributes to understand how different types of users engage with your product