At this point of your fiscal year, are you making the progress you want against all your customer success priorities?
Every organization – regardless of size, industry or type of product – experiences challenges when developing and optimizing their customer strategy. Whether you are just building the foundation of your customer success team or are looking for ways to scale and drive growth, there are obstacles that require the full support of your organization to tackle.
At Gainsight, we have spent many years observing these obstacles firsthand, and working with our customers to help address them. The result of this work can be summarized within our O2 Framework, which consists of the following six areas: Visibility, Adoption, Retention, Scale, Experience & Expansion.
In order to help you better assess your current state relative to each of these areas, we have created the Gainsight Value Creation Plan, a digital tool that helps you generate a plan to highlight where you should be focusing your energy now, soon and later in order to achieve your CS priorities.
Specifically, Gainsight Value Creation Plan sets out to do the following:
- Help you prioritize which of the pains is most critical for your organization to tackle first
- Provide you with benchmark comparisons for where you fall relative to peer organizations
- Serve as the basis for our team to deliver a prescriptive set of solutions that will have the biggest impact possible on your company’s performance.o you can start charting your customer success and growth journey.
The tool takes just a few minutes to complete using the following inputs:
- Share details about your current CS program
- Select key customer data feeds you rely on for your program
- Assess your CS maturity across five parameters using a sliding scale
- Prioritize the outcomes you’re focused on achieving