“To be living proof that you can win in business while being human first.”
Mission and vision statement:
Gainsight's Diversity & Inclusion mission is to live up to our company’s purpose. We seek to build a diverse and inclusive team that fosters an environment where each teammate feels empowered to bring their unique differences to work and achieve their full innovative potential. In this environment, we will make the business stronger, enabling us to truly win in business while being human first.
With diversity and inclusion at the forefront of Gainsight’s core values, we strive to promote a culture that celebrates diversity and inclusiveness at Gainsight regardless of, but not limited to race, gender, sexual orientation, family status, religion, ethnicity, national origin, physical disability, veteran status, or age.
We strive to:
- Act as a globally inclusive and bias-free company.
- Attract and retain the world’s best talent by increasing the diversity of our talent pool.
- Promote an inclusive environment through teammate development and networking.
- Leverage the power of diversity to unlock insight into the needs of our teammates, customers, and community.
- Make diversity and inclusion everyone’s responsibility.
- Actively support self-worth, offer opportunities for positive intergroup connections, and encourage and reward pro-equality norms.
- Create a space where no one feels the need to edit their identity.
Our 2019 goals:
- Diversity hires & promotions:
- 50% of total (US)
- 25% of total (India)
Representation by Gender – Total
Representation by Gender – India
Representation by Gender – North America & EMEA
Representation by Gender by Team – Total
Representation by Gender by Team – India
Representation by Gender by Team – North America & EMEA