Customer Management Tool
What happens to your customers after they sign their contract? Without the right customer management technology in place, this question can be hard to answer—and not having an answer is the first step down a spiral into churn.
Risks of Not Having a Customer Success Management Tool
Customer Success Management tools can act as your central source of customer information. Its suite of features should keep you and your customers on track for success. If you don’t have a customer management tool, you risk:
- Missing out on early warning signs that customers were not adequately using the product or achieving appropriate milestones which leads to churn.
- Losing out on valuable customer sentiment and feedback. These are also necessary indicators of a customer’s success with your product.
- Not getting the full picture because data is in disparate sources.
- CSMs not performing to their full extent because they have to spend countless hours searching for the data they need to do their jobs.
Gainsight for Customer Success Management
Gainsight puts customer data at your fingertips, keeping you and your Post-Sales team up-to-date with all customer activity.
- Customer 360 provides a central source of information across all your customer data sources
- Success Plans allow you to store and track key customer goals
- Advanced Outreaches fuel your one-to-many customer touches and provide powerful in-app survey and email-building tools
- Customer Success Scorecards aggregate usage data and customer feedback to give instant visibility into customer health
Gainsight works with your CRM, so whether you’re using Salesforce.com, Oracle, SAP, Microsoft Dynamics, or all of them combined, Gainsight can be your first line of defense against churn.