Centralize information across data sources for holistic customer management
Create a central hub for comprehensive customer management with an integrated view of data and industry-leading Customer Success functionality.
Gainsight’s consolidated C360 view synthesizes data into the visualizations and tools needed to execute customer success:
- Provide one consolidated place for the data and tools needed to serve your customers
- Proactively deliver customer success with sophisticated account plans, data-driven workflow, and best-in-class health scorecards, etc.
- Create adaptable views that accurately represent your customer structure and hierarchy and also display alternate layouts to present the right information to the right user
Consolidate data and inputs into a central system of record
Integrate data from multiple source systems to create an up-to-date view of a customer that can be used as a single source of the truth across your organization.
- Easily Integrate data from your CRM, support system, financial system, survey tool or custom database to provide a one-stop data shop for your customer-facing teams
- Provide a consistent, seamless and unified experience by using a single source of truth throughout all customer facing teams
- Use the C360 Timeline as centralized place to record interactions and notes as well as easily digest a customer’s history
Proactively deliver Customer Success
Proactively manage your customers from the C360 with the all the tools you need in one place.
- Monitor your customer’s health with a comprehensive scorecard; measure multiple dimensions such as product usage, support engagement, company health, sponsor movement and survey scores
- Collaborate with customers on their key objectives and track progress against them with Success Plans
- Leverage Gainsight’s best-in-class workflow to preemptively manage customer risks and opportunities
Adaptable views to fit your customer structure and user needs
Display the right data to the right user with Account Hierarchy, Relationships and customizable page layouts.
- Incorporate your Account Hierarchy into the C360 display to understand where this customer fits relative to its Account Family
- Manage your customer at the right level with Relationships and have multiple 360s to represent products, geographies, or departments within one customer
- Create alternate C360 layouts to show the most relevant data and features based on customer or user characteristics
For how we use Gainsight at my company, we call it “The Tool of Truth”. It holds all information about customers and accounts that we rely on it for almost everything.