Connect Gainsight to the tools you already use.
See our list of integrated technology partners.
Salesforce and Gainsight have a deep 2 way technology partnership that allows companies to harness all of their existing data and leverage Gainsight seamlessly. Gainsight is also consistently ranked in the top 30 Salesforce ISV partners in the AppExchange.
Important Salesforce Links
Our two-way integration provides the information and collaboration tools to both Support and Customer Success teams so they can deliver the best customer experience possible. With the integration your teams can:
- Deliver superior Support in context through a Gainsight widget in Zendesk
- Get the full picture of Customer Success with Zendesk data in the Gainsight platform
- Coordinate across Customer Success and Support Teams by creating and linking CTAs to Zendesk tickets from either App
- View Gainsight Data in Clarizen with a Gainsight Widget in the Project View and synced Gainsight data in Reports
- Incorporate Clarizen data into Gainsight’s C360, CoPilot, Reports, CTAs and Scorecards
- Coordinate proactively and cross-functionally on Project Risks with CTAs
- Products or features a user or customer owns
- Usage of your product (or lack thereof)
- Role in relation to your product and users - send different content to Power Users vs. Adoption Champions
- Recent milestones they have achieved with your company - like completion of Onboarding
Important Segment Links
Important Mixpanel Links
Important Google Analytics Links
Point Of Reference
When a customer is happy enough to share their success story on sales calls and via webinars their value to your company increases tenfold. While the marketing team is charged with amplifying those stories the customer success team has critical insights into the customer’s health. Integrating Gainsight with the only 100% Salesforce native customer advocate management solution, ReferenceEdge℠, makes for a powerful alliance.
With the integration, your teams can:
- Maintain complete, up-to-date customer reference information for use by Sales and Marketing
- Leverage customer reference activity in Health & Vital scores
- Use trends in Health score to update customer reference status
- Access complete customer reference profile information from within Gainsight
- View and track references in Gainsight
- Create a Scorecard Measure for advocacy
- Send automated messages of appreciation
- Initiate CTAs to coordinate references cross-functionally
- Feed product usage data gathered by Pendo.io's tags into Gainsight's usage reports, healthscore, Calls-to-Action, etc.
- Drive in-app messaging, surveys and guides based on Gainsight's unique insights into the customer
- Collect user-specific data like activity level, in-product behavior, segment criteria, feature usage and adoption, and more for detail into each user’s needs.
- Segment users based on the data collected so you can deliver the right message to the right user at the right time and make your CTAs more meaningful.
- Send relevant in-app engagements to each user or segment of users based on intelligence collected by UserIQ.