Customer Service And Customer Retention
Customer service and customer retention are two important business strategies that are crucial in today’s competitive business environment. A great customer service creates customer happiness which in turn prevents customers from defecting to the competitors.
Gainsight, the customer success management company, knows the significant role played by customer service in ensuring customer retention. Providing an engaging and personalized customer service persuades customers to stay and bring new customers. Below are some measures that Gainsight suggests for improving customer service and customer retention.
- Build and foster a cordial relationship with customers
- Analyze customer interactions to identify “at risk” customers
- Track customer actions to understand interests, intent, wants, needs and perception of the customers
- Adopt a proactive approach to boost customer loyalty
- Build and enhance 360 degree customer view
- Provide right service at the right time
A great percentage of customers switch loyalties due to poor customer service. Hence, to manage retention and reduce churn, customer service needs to be personal and engaging.
For more information about customer service and customer retention, visit www.gainsight.com.
Comments are closed.