Key Metrics For SaaS Customer Success
The key metrics for SaaS companies are Net Promoter Score (NPS), Monthly Recurring Revenue (MRR), Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR), churn rate and customer satisfaction ratings. Gainsight’s customer success platform enables SaaS businesses to measure product usage, – how often customers use the product or service and which features they are using.
Gainsight allows teams to take the following actions:
- Create a customer retention strategy
- Establish best practices for a Customer Success team
- Streamline processes and set up benchmarks
- Manage customers proactively
- Score customer health, periodically
Gainsight is a customer success platform that provides critical intelligence to create realistic engagement and retention strategies. Leverage Gainsight data to perform predictive analytics and drive business success.
Learn more about Key Metrics for SaaS:
- Blog: 6 Tips for Crushing Net Dollar Retention Rate
- Gainsight Glossary – SaaS Metrics Best Practices