Skilljar’s award-winning customer training platform empowers companies to successfully onboard, engage and certify their customers. The product is much more than a learning management system (LMS) - it’s purpose-built for customer and partner enablement, and designed to seamlessly integrate with the business systems used to track and measure revenue and customer activity. Companies use Skilljar to serve their customers beautiful training experiences that look and feel like a natural extension of their brand. Features include a best-in-class student experience, payments engine, certifications, advanced analytics, and integrations with Salesforce and Marketo.
Skilljar customers regularly see:
- Increased customer retention and expansion
- Accelerated product adoption
- Improved customer engagement
By integrating Skilljar's customer training platform with Gainsight, businesses can:
- Leverage customer training and engagement data as a key determinant of customer health and product adoption.
- Access powerful insights about individual user and overall account education by incorporating Skilljar activity into Gainsight health scores.
- Create playbooks around key learning behavior, and trigger Customer Success teams to think about training as an agent for product adoption.
For example, notify your team when a new customer hasn’t yet enrolled in on-demand training, or trigger playbooks based on content completion to proactively encourage customers to learn more best practices. Using Skilljar in conjunction with Gainsight enables enterprises to measure time to value, incorporate educational touch points and evaluate customer onboarding with a more complete picture of the customer journey.
With Skilljar, you can send student registration, student activity, and training activity data directly to Gainsight PX. The benefits include:
- Enabling your team to instrument the student experience by tracking student usage
- The ability to launch in-app engagement surveys to capture course feedback, ideas for new content, or overall satisfaction
- Automatically capturing student data, such as first name, last name, email address, job title, and more
- Syncing training engagement activity (registrations, completions, etc.) with other Gainsight products