Manage and prioritize your customer portfolio with Cockpit
Enhanced workflow and collaboration to drive greater productivity by effectively managing customer risks, opportunities and key events. Combine organizational wisdom with best practices to manage a renewal process, leverage a cross-sell opportunity or address a customer who is showing early signs of churn.
Ensure nothing slips through the cracksCentrally manage all of your customer to-dos. Prioritize rules-based system generated alerts as well as manually created tasks based on the potential opportunity or risk level.
- Receive notifications through any channel (e.g. email) on any device (iOS, Android) to keep action items updated and never miss an urgent scenario.
- View action items and events by day, week, or month to get a full overview of everything on your plate. Snooze items for resolution at a later date.
- Use Gainsight events to prepare in advance for upcoming renewals, customer meetings and executive business reviews.
Resolve escalations and capture revenueEliminate inter-departmental latency with transparent task management. Identify upsell and cross-sell opportunities.
- Comment and take notes within an alert and @mention coworkers to easily collaborate with all necessary stakeholders.
- Delegate tasks to your team and review each team member’s progress.
- Capture latent revenue by getting alerted through system-identified opportunities.
Measure team performanceManage team and individual performance with granular analytics on each Call-to-Action. Use calendar view to plan your day, week or quarter.
- Monitor team performance and even out work distribution across teams.
- Use Analytics to examine where your team is spending their most time.
- Identify areas of improvement.
Encourage consistency and scalabilityCompile organization wisdom into playbooks to scale up your team quickly. Use our built-in playbooks derived from best-practices.
- Apply proven Playbooks to common opportunity or risk scenarios as well as upcoming events and milestones.
- Work in concert with existing workflow management systems, like Salesforce Tasks.
- Use out of the box best practices playbooks or create your own to ensure consistency and scalability.
For how we use Gainsight at my company, we call it “The Tool of Truth”. It holds all information about customers and accounts that we rely on it for almost everything.