Metrics To Measure Success
Metrics to measure success can be used to assess health of customer base and product usability percentage. Gainsight offers intuitive customer data that can be used to measure success metrics. Using Gainsight, you can:
- Track metrics to measure success and other key performance indicators
- Analyze trends across customer base
- Correlate usage metrics to milestones
- Measure feature usage across customer base
- Track enabled versus used features
- Rank used features
Adopt Gainsight modules for adoption, feedback, retention and lifetime revenue management.
Do you want to measure your company’s success metrics? Get started with Gainsight to receive real-time customer intelligence. Call us for a demo.
Comments are closed.