It’s time to roll out the red carpet and prepare for a change of scenery because Pulse is on the move! Brace yourselves for an exciting development as we bid farewell to the San Francisco backdrop and set our sights on the heartland of innovation—St. Louis!
Why St. Louis, you ask? Well, let’s dive into the details of our grand relocation.
1. Where It All Began: A Homecoming to St. Louis
As Pulse makes its way back to St. Louis, it’s more than a change of scenery—it’s a return to where it all began. Gainsight, founded in 2009 in St. Louis, started as JBara Software, with St. Louis-based Cultivation Capital making the initial investment.
While our headquarters may now be in San Francisco, our largest U.S. physical footprint remains in St. Louis. Moving Pulse to STL is a nod to our roots, a celebration of the city integral to our early days, and a reconnection with the deep ties we share.
In fact, the city’s infrastructure and economic development team is even working with us to help make the experience extra special for our attendees.
2. Tech and Innovation Hub of the Heartland
St. Louis is not just a destination; it’s a vibrant tech hub on the rise—and rapidly gaining recognition. With emerging businesses, robust investments, and a thriving development scene, Forbes has recognized it as one of the fastest-growing tech cities in the U.S.
No longer localized to the Bay Area, the Pulse community is remote and dispersed. As the voice of this community, we want to connect with companies all over the nation, not just the coasts. We hope this caters to people traveling from all over so we can meet each other in the middle, literally!
3. Spacious New Digs: A Pulse Playground
One of the most significant changes is the colossal footprint we’ll be occupying exclusively for Pulse—a whopping 500,000 square feet of space! Located at the heart of downtown, our venue is 10 minutes from the iconic Gateway Arch and walking distance from Busch Stadium and Ballpark Village during the height of baseball season. Go Cards!
But hold on, we’ve got a little secret under wraps: our epic Pulse party venue. It’s seriously one of the coolest places we’ve ever toured—the perfect spot to celebrate and network with other attendees while embracing peak childlike joy. Get ready to be blown away!
4. Cost-Effective and Budget-Friendly: More Bang for Your Buck!
We’ve heard your concerns about travel and entertainment budgets. Fear not! St. Louis is a cost-effective destination, offering more value for your money compared to pricey San Francisco.
With a more affordable location (and less of a hit to your T&E budget), this move might just open doors to send more of your team to join the excitement, allocating those extra funds where they matter most. It’s not just about the destination; it’s about maximizing the value for every attendee.
And did we mention St. Louis has more free major visitor attractions than any other U.S. city?! Think the St. Louis Zoo, the St. Louis Science Center, the Missouri History Museum, and many more.
Fast Facts About STL
New to the St. Louis scene? Let’s explore some fun facts that will make you fall in love:
- Largest Brewery: St. Louis is home to Anheuser-Busch, one of the largest and oldest breweries in the world, known for brewing iconic beers like Budweiser.
- Gateway Arch: The tallest man-made monument in the U.S. stands tall at 630 feet.
- Ice Cream Cone Origin: Invented during the 1904 World’s Fair—talk about a sweet surprise!
- Oldest Public Garden: The Missouri Botanical Garden, founded in 1859, is the oldest continuously operated botanical garden in the U.S.
- Melting Pot of Flavor: From toasted ravioli, gooey butter cake, St. Louis-style ribs, Ted Drewes frozen custard, and the St. Paul Sandwich, there’s no shortage of options.
- City of Blues: St. Louis is a haven for blues music enthusiasts, with a vibrant scene that echoes through its streets.
- Route 66 Kickoff: St. Louis marks the beginning of the iconic Route 66, a historic highway stretching across the U.S.
- Forest Park Splendor: Spanning 1,400 acres, Forest Park is nearly 2x the size of Central Park in NYC.
(And that’s just the tip of the Arch!)
Let the Countdown Begin!
Join us for Pulse 2024 in St. Louis—a city that’s not just a venue but a partner in making this our best Pulse yet. Get ready for innovation, collaboration, and a whole lot of fun.
See you in May! Register here to get our lowest price.