Why Customer Engagement is Important
According to a 2013 survey by Gartner, “Customers are transitioning to communicating and buying through digital channels.” This has increased the importance of customer engagement manifold.
Improving Customer Engagement with Gainsight
Gainsight knows the importance of customer engagement in driving revenue. Research shows that customers who get an engaging and positive customer experience are more likely to stay with the company. Hence, Gainsight channelizes its efforts into providing long-term customer engagement by building and developing trust in them.
Below are some of the benefits that emphasize the importance of customer engagement in increasing sales and revenue.
- Understand customer needs and expectations
- Discover factors that encourage customer involvement
- Identify ‘at risk’ customers and implement measures to prevent client defection
- Reduce churn, increase retention and identify up-sell opportunities
- Enhance brand loyalty and company reputation
- Acquire new customers through word of mouth marketing
Comments are closed.