Customer Success Manager IV - Provider
We are looking for a Toronto, Canada based Customer Success Manager! The Customer Success Manager IV will be responsible for the development and successful execution of customer specific account plans. The CSM will own driving an increase overall utilization of GHX solutions and services with their customer. The CSM is a master of industry, product, and process insight and will add customer value through business insight and best practice sharing. The Customer Success Manager will continuously improve satisfaction levels and ensure customer retention. The CSM will understand and document with their customers monthly, quarterly, yearly and multi-year goals. The CSM will constantly look for ways to improve their clients’ business.
Principle duties and responsibilities:
· Creates and implements account plans to drive outcomes for GHX products. Including discovery of customer needs, objectives, goals, KPI’s, business drivers and organizational structure.
· Partners with clients to documents and reach all client goals. This includes tactical, technical and strategic work, with regular milestone checkpoints.
· Supports customer health by identifying potential risk or dissatisfaction and resolving both large and small risks.
· Educates customers on best practices, helps customer implement, assists in customer training either personally or by identifying internal resources.
· Partners with sales to ensure a seamless customer experience and a team that speaks with one voice to the customers.
· Partners with Service Delivery, Customer Support and Product Management to drive overall customer satisfaction.
· Hunts for cross-sell opportunities.
· Creates deep relationships at all levels of the customer organization.
· Presents business reviews to customer, to track performance against goals, next steps, and future business and product changes.
· Represents the VOC to the product team, emphasizing and helping to prioritize changes to products that are most important to the client base.
· Identifies and encourages reference within assigned customer base.
· Demonstrates ability to apply creative solutions to broad array of customer issues.
· Proven ability to build trusted consultative relationships with clients at all levels of an organization.
· Proven ability to identify opportunities within client organizations.
· Proven ability to identify risk, create and execute mitigation plans to eliminate risks.
· Excellent phone and onsite presence and strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Analytical, detail oriented with strong project management skills.
· Ability to manage large and varying workload effectively without support to overcome obstacles and meet deadlines.
· Able to work effectively with cross functional teams to drive the correct outcome for the customer in the desired time frames.
· Proven ability to identify and solve customer problems and increase customer efficiency and value.
· Work closely with sales organization to drive new revenue.
· Strong interpersonal skills with a positive attitude and an ability to engage with customer’s business and technical staff.
Minimum 18 successful months in Customer Success Manager Role.
· Strong knowledge of and user capability with all GHX products.
· Minimum of 5 years in the Health Care field.
· Must be based in the Toronto, Canada area.
· Experience working directly in healthcare supply chain, for a healthcare provider.
· Ability to manage special projects/assignments with limited direction.
· Ability to assist Manager with team direction and questions.
· Experience in one or more of the following applications; materials management, purchasing, data integration and/or data management, GPO Contracting, and Accounts Payable.
· Customer facing interaction as needed and willingness to travel 50-70%.
· Must be able to and be set-up for working from your own professional home office.
GHX provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. GHX complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
GHX expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of GHX’s employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.