Principal Customer Success Manager
Customer Success at Karat
Karat conducts first round technical interviews while driving strategic partnerships that define world-class hiring processes at leading organizations. We are committed to ensuring that these interviews are the most predictive, fair, and enjoyable available to software engineering candidates and teams.
Customer Success delivers the expertise that makes it possible to transform a hiring process into a competitive advantage. Our solution is both repeatable and deeply consultative and is based on building trusted, long-term partnerships. As our Customer Success Manager, you will be in charge of delivering value directly to our strategic clients while also helping build out a playbook for Customer Success.
- Establish yourself as a trusted advisor to our customers, building close relationships at varying levels within their organizations
- Manage accounts throughout their lifecycle, from onboarding and KPI definition through to renewal and upsell
- Partner with our Sales team to effectively communicate the value of the service, unlock new opportunities at clients and expand the business
- Work closely with Product and Engineering teams to ensure the needs of and opportunities for our customers are considered in our product roadmap
- You enjoy working with highly complex, deeply integrated clients. You enjoy managing a fewer number of accounts, but all with high annual contract values.
- You are skilled at navigating large organizations and engaging with leaders at a variety of levels, and from a variety of backgrounds, up and down the organization.
- You have strong analytical and quantitative problem-solving ability.
- You’re a passionate client advocate - your customer obsession shows up in all that you do
- You're comfortable in an environment with limited processes and resources in place and can manage shifting priorities skillfully.
- You are a skilled program manager.
- You employ a growth mindset and you are able to learn quickly.
- You are a kind and collaborative communicator.
- You may have previous experience either in an engineering or recruiting function.
- You may be a former professional consultant.
Karat has established the category of Interview Engineering. The company conducts technical interviews on behalf of organizations hiring software engineers. Karat does this through a community of Interview Engineers who are equipped with Karat's interviewing infrastructure, battle-tested questions, and data-informed best practices. The result is highly predictive and fair interviews at scale. Karat has amassed the largest, most robust dataset of structured-interview intelligence to produce never-before-seen hiring analytics. Founded in 2014, Karat is a privately held and venture-funded company based in Seattle.