Client Success Manager
LQ Digital is a customer acquisition company with a simple goal: To help large enterprise brands win more profitable customers digitally.
The company is $35M+ in revenue and is profitable. It's backed by private equity firm Housatonic Partners. LQ Digital is Headquartered in the East Bay, CA with offices in Austin, TX, Riverside, CA, Albuquerque, NM, and Shelton, CT.
This position reports directly to the GM QNT Business, Chris Erickson King. This role can be located anywhere in the US.
· This role will oversee and be responsible for retaining and expanding the monthly revenue generated from a set of existing enterprise clients in the real estate, financial services and / or mortgage verticals.
· You will build executive relationships with SVP/VPs of Customer Acquisition, Sales, and / or Marketing to understand their weekly/monthly/quarterly growth goals.
· You will work with clients to both design new campaigns using our services to help them retain and acquire new customers, as well as measure the performance of campaigns already underway that are executed by delivery teams (that are managed by others).
· A key component will be comfort with conducting data analysis on the campaigns we are currently managing to generate insights about current performance, adjustments to drive growth, insights we are gathering about their customer behavior, etc, and then leading weekly discussions with operational and executive teams on your findings and new growth ideas.
· In the process you will own a growth revenue target for these accounts, via expansion with our current client lines of business and/or pursue new relationships across other business units.
3-5 years in a customer facing, sales, consulting or account management role where you successfully achieved a revenue target
· Associate’s, Bachelor’s degree or direct relevant track record is desired
· Experience successfully achieving a revenue target by building enterprise executive client relationships, and leading Sales and/or Marketing leaders through business process or technology transformations
· Proven combination of strong problem solving and critical thinking, and communication skills. Ability to parse, drill down and draw conclusions from large pools of data, and then successfully translate and communicate the business impact to executive stakeholders, verbally and through presentations
· Bringing a strong commitment to customer service with comfort in an entrepreneurial culture is key. Have the desire to thrive in fact paced, multi-event environment while bringing a sense of urgency to understanding and delivering on client needs